Windows off screen

NiGame

May be a silly question but lots the the system options and programs run larger than the screen - usually the okay cancel buttons.

I have checked desktop resolution and it is at full. I set the taskbar to auto hide. Used the fit to window button. But still problems seeing all of the window.

Am I missing something.

Couldn't tell you if there's a way to make the windows smaller, sorry.

But, you can move them around by holding the left shoulder button and dragging with the stylus.

it's a glitch on the desktop that has yet to ironed out due to the smaller screen size compared to normal monitors. For most of the menus you can still see the top of the OK box, so you should be able to click on that. Faling that, grab the edge of the window (left shoulder button and hold left on the right nub, then move it around with the left!) (simples:p)

The standard Linux way of doing this is to hold down Alt, click anywhere that's part of the window, and drag the too-large window as desired.

On the Pandora, this is mapped to Shift instead. The easiest way here is to hold down the left shoulder button, and drag the window using the touch-screen.

Thank you all for your replies that helps a lot. Must say that is the only problem I have experienced :p

For resizing windows in X it depends on the window-manager, but usually you press alt and then right or middle mouse-button to drag the window to the desired size.

Don't know how that works out with the pandora layout.

Back