Will platinum cases crack? (Split from Wootsons thread)

Seamus

this is very sad to see a member leave like this. there seems to be no real comeback on these problems.

this project has never lived up to it promise. The community has in-fighting between moderators and members

all through the painful experience from birth to rebirth I received a rebuff before when i complained about the time factor.

I think genuine retro people like my self have been totally frustrated by the ups and downs of the production process.

I can understand Wootsons frustration, nearly at this point myself. The new shop is in german and even with translation

is very hard to navigate does not translate in google to well

I would like evil dragon to answer the question yes or no will the platinum cases crack?

There is an english language option on dragonbox on the upper right hand side of the website. Id imagine that nobody knows; time will tell how the new cases fare. They have been improved though for sure.

Yep, the cases have been strenghtened at the areas where the old ones broke... and using the language switch on the shop indeed is a good idea (it's real English then, not google-translated).

ED, for the ones who are experiencing cracks on the black units, can you confirm :

- if you have platinium case available to use for replacement ?

- how much ordering replacement cases would cost ?

- will you produce strenghtened black cases in the future ? Personnally I prefer my Pandora black :)

No black cases in the near future, as the MOQ ia 5000...

I've got enough platinum cases, so a replacement is no issue.

You can order a full caseset for 21 EUR (if you want to have a spare one) or get it repaired within warranty period (if your case has cracks)

No black cases in the near future, as the MOQ ia 5000...

I've got enough platinum cases, so a replacement is no issue.

You can order a full caseset for 21 EUR (if you want to have a spare one) or get it repaired within warranty period (if your case has cracks)

So a reparation would basically mean we get a platinium case back, right ?

How long would a reparation take ? (how many weeks?)

Back