Will Craig Still Sell / Support The Gp2x?

christo930

I was wondering if Craig, being one of the larger distributors of the GP2X will continue to sell and support the GP2X? Presumably, Gamepark has no plans on discontinuing the GP2X at least in the immediate future. I would guess that they would continue to offer the new unit untill after the 08 xmas season. It would be a real shame for the UK to loose Craig as a dealer. From what I have heard (I've never dealt with him myself), he is a very good dealer with great customer service and in general very good to deal with and that is just the kind of thing the GP2X (or any device really) needs more of.

Chris

Yes, we will still sell the GP2X, we also sell the JXD/Blackfin machines and the EEE.

If it's open we will sell it on gbax.com, hoping to get some of those open phones if they ever let us...

I tried to negotiate a price drop on the GP2X with GPH but they don't want to.

craigix said:
Yes, we will still sell the GP2X, we also sell the JXD/Blackfin machines and the EEE.

If it's open we will sell it on gbax.com, hoping to get some of those open phones if they ever let us...

I tried to negotiate a price drop on the GP2X with GPH but they don't want to.
oh well. You're about to eat up most of their user base, so if they want to milk the gp2x for all that it's worth, i don't blame them for that. (not that I don't blame them for other things...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back