Sales Why I might just give up on ordering...

xGunCrazyx

Still Fresh
Website
www.gametz.com
Well, I think I'm about to give up on trying to order my Pandora...

First, my order is canceled by Paypal
Secondly, I wait for refund to appear in my bank account, then I find it is in my Paypal
Then I try to order using my Paypal Debit Card on gbax.com, doesn't work either

So I borrow some cash from my dad, and throw it in my bank account today
Was hoping this would be the last time I'd have to try purchasing, but I guess it isn't
The service they are using for Credit Cards/Debit Cards just doesn't want to take my money
I keep getting this screen...
crappythingwontworkrt0.png

I really really want to give the Pandora team my money, but I just can't seem to do that
I'm about to just say fuck it, and get an Asus EEE...

I know it wasn't their fault for the whole Paypal deal, but this system they are using for Credit Card/Debit is a pile of shit too...

Anybody run into this issue, and can offer any suggestions?
I would really appreciate it, as I'd really love to get a Pandora to my house somehow...

Just wait and contact the store. They are probably still refunding paypal orders so they haven`t just yet mailed you the info.

I`m still waiting for my refund, but i trust the people selling here. Just wait and chill for a couple of days. Contact the store if you have to. Don`t get an eee just yet. Youre preorder is stil available. And shipping doesn`t start for a couple of weeks so you have all the time of the world.

You could get somebody else to do it for you (as in send them the cash via paypal and they pay with their credit card)

*hello first post*

With some banks you have to wait one day before any money you deposit is available for use.

I'll gladly take your preorder spot if you decide to not mess with it.

I mean, I hope it works out smoothly and you get what you want, but if for whatever reason you want to back out, I'm calling dibs on your spot!

Hope everything gets sorted for you, like the other guy said, sometimes transaction can take a day or two to post to an account (+ / - transactions).

-CAM

You could call the bank and tell them that it is a legit purchase and to allow it

So that message means that MY bank isn't letting me purchase it?
I figured it meant that their credit/debit service wasn't working correctly :S

and Cameron300ZXTT, you'll get it over my dead body (if I don't get this figured out, I'll be dead I guess lol)

I too had to get refund because I paid with Paypal. I then changed to putting in my American Express card and got exactly this same error message. I emaied the wonderful Jacqueline and she suggested I contact Amex. Sure enough, the problem was on Amex's end, something about the site being an international site and some authorization code, yada yada. Anyway, took about 2 minutes for Amex to fix it and then when I ordered it went through fine, got a confirmation number, all done.

So check with your credit card company, its probably on their end.

NeitherFanboy said:
I too had to get refund because I paid with Paypal. I then changed to putting in my American Express card and got exactly this same error message. I emaied the wonderful Jacqueline and she suggested I contact Amex. Sure enough, the problem was on Amex's end, something about the site being an international site and some authorization code, yada yada. Anyway, took about 2 minutes for Amex to fix it and then when I ordered it went through fine, got a confirmation number, all done.

So check with your credit card company, its probably on their end.

Sweet.
Will be calling them first thing tomorrow morning

Paypal did something similar to me
remember paypal will only issue payment to your paypal account
from there it is then upto you to request funds back into your bank account :wacko:

Talked to my shitty bank today
They can't help me with the issue until Tuesday it looks like
I'm going to be switching banks right after this fucking payment goes through

God damn...
Now the fucking link is taken down from gbax.com
I just talked to Paypal, and they told me that I should now be able to make the purchase on my Paypal Debit Card
So I go to re-order, and now the order link is taken down

Seriously, is this a sign that I shouldn't purchase a Pandora?
I have never ran into so many problems when trying to order something...

No. Its a sign that you should contact GBAX direct and sort something out with them. Unless you'd prefer an EEE?

I sent an e-mail earlier today, but it always takes about 24 hours to hear some sort of reply
I wish they had a phone number or something so I could just get this straightened out..

Back