Why Can't I Post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokdcasbah2

Still Fresh
ok, this is really starting to bother me. why can't i post anymore? my posts don't show up, and after i click post it says that they're being reviewed by an administrator. i had to make another name to get around this (as you can see). if it was somehow my fault, then i should have been notified. i'm pretty pissed.

I would have pemanently banned you so I don't know what you are complaining about.

ok, i see the thread. i honestly hadn't even gone back after i posted that.

1. the OP was clearly trolling, i was just playing along. rix0r seems to have gotten the joke. maybe because he's been on the internet before?

2. i don't remember linking to anything. maybe it happened automatically. but even if i did, that site has been down for a long time. (don't feel like testing it out? i don't blame you. check wikipedia)

4. i am complaining because, -a- i was not informed as to what was going on. -b- this was needlessly done.

I would have pemanently banned you so I don't know what you are complaining about.

good thing you're not a mod then.

---

oh, the warez thing too. oopsie.

The moderators have to, quite correctly, stop links to ROM sites and warez sites (and of course smutty sites). Many sites in the past have had to close because people have tried to "helpfully" point people to such sites, this gives the copyright owners of the software in question every right to close Forums down; or at the very least, have a proactive approach against users on the site. :ph34r: Also if you think about it, if you know of a site which contains what you want, and it falls into the above category, the copyright holders may then become aware of them and close them down too, which means you suffer too! :blink:

If people want to find such things, they can, the internet has everything to offer for those who want to find it. We have to remain "clean" or risk closing this, the most important and influencial GP2x forum site, which no-one wants. B)

Keep it clean, keep it correct; and on the basis of etiquette, perhaps while I am making a point, if people stop winging, griping and getting on their high horse about "issues", there would be more harmony and progression for the GP2x. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back