Who To Contact For Returning A Defective Wiz

Dran

Still Fresh
Morning forum, I have a quick question about a return. I bought my Wiz last June, and beginning in September - my Wiz started to fall apart.
I've taken good care of it, making sure not to have dropped it, but I guess that wasn't enough.
The first problem has to do with the power switch. The handheld will only turn on when plugged into the wall or through USB. And even when it's plugged in - if it is moved in the slightest - it will automatically restart. I cannot even turn it on without it being plugged in.
Secondly, now the L button doesn't work. It is always pressed in, and no longer springs back out.

Considering these problems began happening less than 4 months into owning the device - I'd like to know who to contact for a replacement.

I really do love my Wiz, and really hope to have this problem fixed.

Cheers,

Dran.

Ok, I've found the problem for the faulty trigger. It seems to have broken the solder that holds the switch on the board. Easy enough fix.
My main concern is the touchy usb/power port at the bottom of the Wiz.
It has to be held in a specific spot for the unit to stay on. If it moves up or down - it shuts off/ resets.
I'd really like to know if anyone else has had this problem.
Right now the only way I can use my Wiz is while plugged in. Any suggestions? or similar faults?

TY again,

Dran

My bet is that your battery moves inside the case and loses contact. Maybe you can try to secure it up, using a folded paper or something alike to press the battery against the case.

Back