out of the Castlevanias:

• Symphony Of the Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo of Blood

• Dawn Of Sorrow

• Total voters

Why should there be? The question was "Which one is better?" not "Which is the best Resident Evil game?". People here seem to assume a poll must have an option for absolutely everything. Like when people post "which do you own" polls and people start whining that there isn't a "Neither" option - don't vote if you don't want to!

I've never really enjoyed any Resident Evil games, but Nemesis is the one I hated the least. Love Castlevania though, so I couldn't leave the votes half finished.

Orkie said:
Why should there be? The question was "Which one is better?" not "Which is the best Resident Evil game?". People here seem to assume a poll must have an option for absolutely everything. Like when people post "which do you own" polls and people start whining that there isn't a "Neither" option - don't vote if you don't want to!
um, because its the highest rated RE game?
i think that's a pretty good reason, especially considering 3 got less than a 79 average.
also, of those, i voted for RE1, as i enjoyed it on the DS.
and DOS was the best castlevania of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked Rondo of Blood and Resi Evil 1. The reasons for RE1 is because it's actually the only one of those 3 that I've played. Haven't played either 2 or 3. And I picked Rondo of Blood because I think it's the best Castlevania I've played (haven't played Symphony of the Night. I must have a pretty poor grasp on these games' series as I've missed loads of the games out). And the original Rondo of Blood. Not the tarted up version on the PSP which was in that awful compendium. The only good thing from that was that the original was unlocked once you completed the new version.

What's wrong with the new version of Rondo of Blood? I'm really enjoying it right now. And it's not unlocked once you finish the game, you find it hidden on the fourth level, and can play it whenever you want after that.

Back