Where's my Pandora?

nolongeractive

Still Fresh
Last Friday you sent an email to me about that the unit would be shipped out this week. Is everything all right? Will it ship this week? With what shipping service company?

Last Friday you sent an email to me about that the unit would be shipped out this week. Is everything all right? Will it ship this week? With what shipping service company?

You should really give ED a break. You already made ED ship your unit back and forth twice causing him a loss because you couldn't decide on the color...

If ED sent you an email saying it would be shipped out this week, then you should wait until the week's over before asking about it.

You should really give ED a break. You already made ED ship your unit back and forth twice causing him a loss because you couldn't decide on the color...

If ED sent you an email saying it would be shipped out this week, then you should wait until the week's over before asking about it.

Ok, then. I´ll wait to the weeks over. But, I think you misunderstood me. It was not because I not liked the color. It was because the L-button on the silver unit I received was broken.

BOOM u need a headshot!

Sorry! It's just almost weekend for me and i'm in a big need of sleep...

Dear killalotbee, this is none of your business. Why are you even leaving a comment here? Ok, you're tired, but why do you think that I need a headshot? Is it because all of my threads? Or posts? Why are you commenting an old, possibly dead thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back