Where Is The Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobedraggled

I dont care what went down on ./

They have an obligation to at least put out the source, you dont need a ton of bandwidth or web space to do this, hell I could host it.

Someone should level with us on what is going on, it's not going to bode well for others, as I will not reccomend this device to friends until this is sorted out.

Any news would be nice, even and estimated date.

The firmware I think was supposed to be out either last weekend or last week. Its just disappeared. Maybe they've found bugs in it and are fixing it.

The information wasn't public as such, but it's true. Dignsys had something to do that couldn't be delayed, so the firmware release got delayed instead. The firmware will come out eventually, so relax already...

I think its delayed because they are removing all the stuff like sd drivers and stuff and converting them to binary only releases, and releasing the rest of the stuff as source. What else do they do besides GP2X firmware that could be that important?

well i know they said they'd have a new website up around now, the firmware and also there is supposed to be plans for a new joystick...

yeah...some news would be good on the proper website..not that im ungreatful or anything, but im sick of hearing news secondhand from people like ED and Craig who communicate with GPH behind the scenes, why cant we hear it from GPH themselves?

yeah...some news would be good on the proper website..not that im ungreatful or anything, but im sick of hearing news secondhand from people like ED and Craig who communicate with GPH behind the scenes, why cant we hear it from GPH themselves?
Because their English is terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets not rush them you guys everytime they rush we get crap. The GP2X launch, and 1.2.0 firmware.
I would much rather they take their time and make a perfect firmware then wait for 1.3.1.

The information wasn't public as such, but it's true. Dignsys had something to do that couldn't be delayed, so the firmware release got delayed instead. The firmware will come out eventually, so relax already...

I gave you a dollar, dont tell me to shush :D

I just want a little information, it would put me and others at ease.

If i wanted a $200+ brick I would have bought a PSP :angry:

I just want updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
so what if their english is terrible? they can still post some bloody news, i dont think "firmware 1.3.0 delayed for X days and such" would be too hard for them

why do you say that?

for arguments sake, heres a quote from their news.

How are you? This is Gamepark Holdings.

We are distributing patch version1.2.1 on the document section to solve possible detection problem of TOSHIBA SD card or TOSHIBA OEM like Integra, Viking etc after upgrading of F/W version1.2.0.

Customers who did not experience any problem after upgrading F/W ver 1.2.0 are recommended not to install this ver.1.2.1.

We apologize for any inconveniences you might have experienced. We will do our best to provide more comfortable service to you.

Thank you.

are you seriously telling me that you cannot understand that? if so, you sir are braindead.

everyone should just stfu. I would rather have a 98% perfect FW released and wait a tad longer, than have one released that's 70% decent, have it fuck with my system, and have to wait another week for a patch. Chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back