Where Is A Trusted Place To Get My Gp32 Repaired?

RoboJoe32

After enjoying my Gp32 FLU for several months and playing my favorite NES games.....My FLU light starts to only work half the time.....and malfunctions VERY easily in changes in temperature.. (Doesn't even work now) and they weren't MAJOR changes...Not freezing, not burning. Recently my screen cover has been scratched by my neice who doesn't seem to grasp the concept of "you don't put it screen down into a pile of LEGO BRICKS" :angry:

What's a good place to send my GP32 in to to get it repaired? (I'm in the states unfortunately) And how much will it cost? (I need a new screen cover, FLU repaired, and the button membrane replacement with the start and select) :(

Hell, If someone could show me where the FLU wires connect (photos, diagram, anythings good) I could just order the other stuff offa GBAx and do it myself.

Hm, Anyone else's FLU break? Where did they send it? (I can't get craig to repair it because I bought it from lik-sang :( Regretting that decision)

Ah well, if anyone can give me some documentation on the FLU and it's wireing, Feel free to PM me with links or emails.

Back