Where Can I Find Ws4All By Puck 2099?

varjak82

Still Fresh
Good evening to all,

I'm new to this forum and I will take this opportunity to greet you and introduce myself: my name is Luca, I am a retrogamer and I recently bought a GP2X Wiz.
I really like the console: I think that the screen is fantastic (except for the tearing issue) and I think that is comfortable to use the dpad.
I'm a little "obsessive and completist" and I can't find anywhere the emulator for WonderSwan WS4ALL (all links are to GP32 spain and the page has expired).
Can you give me a hand to find it or share it?
I know I'm not in the right place but I think this part of the forum is frequented by more people.
Thanks in advance,
ps: Sorry for my rusted english...

Hi Iprice and thanks a lot for your suggestions!

I've already checked that Wonderswan emulator and unlucky it's an alpha.

The WS4ALL won the Spanish competition for best homeberew... maybe someone here downloaded it a couple of years ago and it has stored on his sd.

So please share that emulator for all the retrogamer like me who love their Wonderswan!

Iprice, maybe we can mail the developer... do you know him?

Hey! I'm a litte sad because I love my Crystal Wonderswan and I'd like to play his japanese homebrew scene but unluck I don't have the very rare flash card that is used to program.

Maybe is it better to post a new thread in the Wiz part of the forum?
Is there any other gph forum where I can find what I'm looking for?

I'm new to gph world so I will appreciate any advice from anyone whose active in the years 2009 - 2012 and can teach me something about this wonderful device!

Thanks in advance

Yeah, the whole GP32Spain thing is a bit frustrating.  There was a file I wanted to get off there a while back, and I'm pretty sure I saw someone say none of the downloads were actually deleted, but just that the code to fetch them got messed up.  Nobody will fix the page, though, so they might as well be deleted.

jmetal88 said:
Have you tried http://archive.org/web/ to access the original page from when it was created? Might just work.

I have tried many, many times.  GP32Spain was not archived due to robots.txt.

I've just tried with no luck, same "robots.txt" stuff.
I'd love to find a solution... maybe someone who's reading the forum got the files (WS4ALL in particular) missing from gp32spain.
If someone got that files please share them here.

It will be amazing to create a thread here where you can find a complete "bible of emulators" for Wiz (there is a similar project made for psp emus)with review and advices to newbie like me.
It will be enough just a shared zipped files with all emus up to 2014!

Please let me know what you think about... I think that the Wiz is the best GPH console and the best emulator handled (even better tha the gcw Zero thanks to that marvellous screen) so plese help me to make my project reality!

P.s.: Maybe is it better to post a new thread in the Wiz part of the forum?
Is there any other gph forum where I can find what I'm looking for?

Back