Where Can I Find A Pandora Faq?

Logomachist

Still Fresh
Website
www.myspace.com
My eyes glaze over from my attempt to read the thousands of posts her about the new Pandora system. Has anyone put together an info page about it? Maybe on a Wiki? Something I could read in a few minutes and learn about all the confirmed features, the target price and expected release dates?

The official OpenPandora site doesn't tell me much.

dontspam said:
The site has been updated if you pry a bit. It was hinted at in another thread, but no one took the bait.

http://www.openpandora.org/index2.html

What, what what!

Idea: At least have some sort of bar that ends in April with an indicator. Saying that there's "no time scale" looks bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
If a deadline was put on there and then it just comes and goes, that also would look bad. It's the problem when you are dealing with lots of different companies - if even one of them delays you more than estimated, your deadline is out of the window.

So, it's much easier to say "It's done when it's done.". Less administrative hassle then, too.

funtasticguy said:
dontspam said:
The site has been updated if you pry a bit. It was hinted at in another thread, but no one took the bait.

http://www.openpandora.org/index2.html

Whoever is working on the website should make is compatible with IE7. It looks great in Firefox but it looks terrible in IE7. Thanks!

Yes, looks awful in IE7. Yuk

Luckily I also have firefox :D

Alex. said:
There's an IE7 now? It never stops does it :(
Sadly, no. However I have noticed that number 7 isn't anywhere near as bad as number 6 was.

Edit: However still about as safe as a condom full of pinholes.

Alex. said:
There's an IE7 now? It never stops does it :(
Seconded :)
/me trying not to start a new flame wars against microsoft users as usual, and now looking for shelter...

Windows users using IE are not the worst though : I even knew a guy who bought an expensive new mac computer with a very large screen, from which he removed all the "Apple" stuff, including Safari, the mail client, etc. and replaced everything with Microsoft software, IE for mac, Outlook for mac, and, he was very proud of that, an illegal copy of an Office suite. Then I asked him why did he buy a mac with such a big screen, and his answer was: because I want to start a new audio discs collection :)

Bye, Magic Sam

Yup, also, the site is made in tables, the text in the Q/A box doesn't fit if you haven't set the font smaller than default (ctrl-/ctrl+ in FF)
And I think the DS reference is wrong..

But, atleast it has a website :)

Back