GP32 Where 2 Start

godgnome

Still Fresh
I know very little c++ and all ive done befor that was visualbasic, i need some serious help in knowing where the hell 2 start for gp32, like what includes i need, any rules that applies to arm9 code... plz help many thanks in advance :huh:

thanks.. i do have linux, but i usually use windows for coding, im a real noobie to linux , lol i just figured out how to network to my windows machine...

Hi. I'm learning c++ from Sam's teach yourself c++ in 21 days, a free book online (here ). I only have experience coding QBASIC many years ago, but I'm finding this pretty easy to work from.

The environment I'm using is Bloodshed Dev-C++ (or something very similar). It's also free online. I've lost the link, but I'm sure you can google it.

As for how I translate me completed programs from C++ to run on the GP32 - that's my next problem! Any advice on how to do that woukd be greatly apprecated. Learning the commands specific to the GP32 (like the GPDraw command etc) from the official documentation is tricky 'cos I don't understand the hex in the examples (can I get by without it?).

Hmm, sorry, kinda hijacked your question there :unsure:

Back