Whats Your Favorite Game?

Rikku2000

My favorite Games on Caanoo is Tail-Tale and Quake I.

Emulators are GPSP and SNES9X4C

Whats your Favs? COM???

for the games: i love Jump to the Moon, Mission FaileD and Animatch

emulas: GPSP,GnGeo and UAE4ALL

Homebrew: Animatch (this will probably change after Riot Competition is finished)
MAME: Time Pilot
16-Bit Emulators: Flashback (every version is fine)
8-Bit Emulators: Super Mario Bros. 3

My SD Card failed for some reason. No matter what I tried, I can't recover anything from it. In any case, I still have everything on my computer, so no biggie. Best homebrew games might be Jump to the Moon and Animatch - both are very well made, and pretty fun to play.

Hands down, my favourite game is SORR. After that, Quake and OpenTyrian. Mes favourite emulators are DRSMS and Picodrive. My favourite app is LGPT.

Games: Battle Jewels, Cave Story and Tail Tale seems to be very addictive :)
Emulators: GPSP, PCSX4ALL, UAE4ALL and Snes9x4C

ghead2k

My number one favourite game to play on the Pandora is still "Juno First" (MAME), followed by Super Geometry Dust ..

torpor said:
My number one favourite game to play on the Pandora is still "Juno First" (MAME), followed by Super Geometry Dust ..
Damn this is a CAANOO forum go kiss the PANDORAS overpriced pay extra to get one ass elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
qbertaddict said:
torpor said:
Damn this is a CAANOO forum go kiss the PANDORAS overpriced pay extra to get one ass elsewhere.

War never ends, does it? B)

Let me say it that way: My favourite games are Jump To the Moon(Caanoo), PowerManga(WiZ) and the named Super Geometry Dust. And I do not fucking care about your childish "fuck pandora", "no! fuck gph!" and "oh, fuck you!!!" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
D'oh, I meant Caanoo, seriously. I love to play Juno First on my Caanoo .. I really mean that. I'm a shooter nerd and Juno First is one of my youngest experiences really getting into 'the groove', so on the sexy Caanoo hardware, it works ..

Back