What's up with GP32x.com ?

didnt ed already say the domain name was due to expire? and that he would be potentially moving the forum to a new domain? openhandhelds or something?

What should be up?

Still going to work on it, but you might've seen that I'm currently pretty much busy with Pandora production and also shipping, starting the next days.

Sorry for

No one there has been discussing How To Ask Questions The Smart Way recently.

You're welcome.

Sorry for this, but this topic : http://www.gp32x.de...t-of-gp32x.de/ has no answer for quite a long time, so ED is easier to contact here.

1) I know you are really busy with the Pandora, but I wonder if you have news of hando and if the android section could be opened so that the GP32X forum does not seem so dead.

2) here : you talk about 300 caanoos left. What does it mean ?

Thank you again.

Last edited by a moderator:
"300 caanoos left" means that they are out of production, and there are only 300 new ones in existence

Sorry for

No one there has been discussing How To Ask Questions The Smart Way recently.

You're welcome.
No, I'm sorry. I should not have written this because this is not the "Ask Christoph.Krn Questions" section. I didn't realize this wasn't "General Talk" until after my post had been deleted by a moderator, and I didn't realize at all that it has now been added again.

The point of "What's up with gp32x.de ?" not being a useful question remains valid, though.

Looking at the state of gp32x.de right now (spammed to bits), isn't it better to just lock it but leave it as an archive, and direct traffic here?

Seriously? This is what I see on the main page:

bullety_topiki_forum.gif
Vivienne Westwood Earrings Vivienne Westbracken Shoes Are The Best Onb (0) (started by: woodhztl)

bullety_topiki_forum.gif
Thomas Sabo Charms Sale Nora Sferra Agreeabilitys Blog Raquo; Blog A (0) (started by: asdfgt23v)

bullety_topiki_forum.gif
Vivienne Westwood Melissa Shoes Sbent Guider By Yxn (0) (started by: asdfgt29y)

bullety_topiki_forum.gif
Open Pandora Reborn @ Global Components (10) (started by: Mjlink)

bullety_topiki_forum.gif
Factory Settings (4) (started by: Chris S)

?

strange..this is what I get:

EDIT: Oh I get the point, you mean the main-main page pandora section :rolleyes: . I usually check the caanoo (now merged area(new posts)) but get pandora posts from there too, no spam latetly. it was horrible a little while ago.

EDIT2: About concentrating things, let I make it clear that that is not my bizz at all and I´m a complete noob and I have no pre-order not even a current one but have been reading things for quite a while, but the most annoying things I see around the pandora forum must be the people who asks/complain the same things over and over again every news post and some other posts too. Should you guys feel that merging it is a good idea, I back it.

But why is it JUST the Pandora section of GP32x that is spammed. Weird...
It's probably because bots pick up on the word "Pandora" and go with spam relating to the Pandora jewellery line. Or at least, that's what they were doing before. There seems to be more variety now. :rolleyes:

I'm also for keeping the old GP32x board as an "archive", at least the Pandora Section. I mean, it al started there and there are all the huge discussion threads about the Pandora and how it has grown from an Idea to the final product. :) If someone want to make "Pandora-The Movie", it sureley would be a good source of information. :D

Moving here was the best thing we did.
Looking at the state of gp32x.de right now (spammed to bits), isn't it better to just lock it but leave it as an archive, and direct traffic here?
I don't think that would be a good idea (I think it would endanger the Pandora's success).

Moving here wasn't the best thing -- it is the reason gp32x.de/board/ is now "empty", and thus the reason the ratio of spam to ham is now bad there.

I think you could lock the gp32x pandora subforums and add stickies to all of its sections directing people here. Keep the other sections open until their respective communities decide where they'll be setting up and then give their subforums the same treatment. Run it down gradually at the pace of the community.

I think you could lock the gp32x pandora subforums and add stickies to all of its sections directing people here. Keep the other sections open until their respective communities decide where they'll be setting up and then give their subforums the same treatment. Run it down gradually at the pace of the community.
I'd leave the pandora section on gp32x.de. Several(?) people got banned here and it was their only place to move and post their critics.

Back