What's The Best Sega Saturn Emulator

sukhi-2006

I'm looking for a saturn emulator for the pc, all of the emulators i tried don't work.

sukhigp said:
I'm looking for a saturn emulator for the pc, all of the emulators i tried don't work.
First off, have you read their readme files before trying to use them? ;) + what craigix said. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry putting this in the wrong thread i didn't where to put it, thanks to exophase for directing me the right direction.

I'm bit bored with gp2x not playing 3d games, so i moved on to play pc emulators and i'm really enjoying the pc emulators they are really good.

sukhigp said:
I'm bit bored with gp2x not playing 3d games, so i moved on to play pc emulators and i'm really enjoying the pc emulators they are really good.
You're making bored yourself very fast. Firstly you drop PSP, then you drop GP2X, because you dont have 3D games here. To be honest, i think a lot of your time wasting on boring playing, maybe you need to find some substitute for playing. Maybe jump in something that is creative ... making www pages / making apps / making games / graphics making / writting books :D / music making / learning programming languages... i assure you, this kind of things are never boring.

StreaK said:
sukhigp said:
You're making bored yourself very fast. Firstly you drop PSP, then you drop GP2X, because you dont have 3D games here. To be honest, i think a lot of your time wasting on boring playing, maybe you need to find some substitute for playing. Maybe jump in something that is creative ... making www pages / making apps / making games / graphics making / writting books :D / music making / learning programming languages... i assure you, this kind of things are never boring.

He dropped DS too you know ^_-

sukhigp, most questions have answers already out there in this wide world interweb thing we call the internet.

I am guessing you have www.gp32x.de/board as your home page. There is a line at the top of the page that lets you type stuff in. Try it, it's great fun and you won't so easily get bored with this one!

As a first game, type :www.google.com and press return. Now wait a few seconds and the page changes and you now officially outside of a linux handheld forum. Take a deep breath - this could change your life (and ours!) forever.

Now, here is the amazing part, you can type more stuff in the small rectangular box near the top of the google 'world'. For fun you could look up snowballing and dogging. Oh, perchance typing something like list of sega saturn emulators may also throw you into other pages with shock horror answers to the types of questions you continuously ask around here.

Puts the kettle on awaiting reply about how wrong i am ... :rolleyes:

Google is often useless doesn't come up with good results i don't really like google that much one of the best search has to alta vista it's one of the best google isn't good this.

I've tried all the saturn emulators they all have errors they come up with dialog box saying don't send once clicked on that selected emu just disappears.

I tried model 2 emulator it doesn't have nights on it, it's not useful for me i did try this it had an error most pc emulators haven't been updated for couple of years and the authors have stopped making them.

GP2X doesn't have my favourite emulators it does have some cool emulators it would been better if it had 32x,saturn,3do,mame playing 3d games from namco,sega well the pc emulator is awesome, plays one of my favourite games inc. tekken 3,ridge racer revolution,virtua racing,virtua fighter 3.

I haven't found a Saturn emu that likes me... I could be doing something wrong, but it's incredibly complicated compared to anything else I've ever used. It's really frustrating. And apparently support is pretty bad, too.

Just buy a big Saturn lot on eBay, it's completely worth it. I got a Saturn, 3 regular controllers, a 3D controller (with the analog thing), 3 light guns, a REALLY nice arcade stick, and a butt load of games. I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think the whole lot was under a hundred dollars. If not, definitely under 150.

Back