What's a usual day in ED's life ?

Well, usually, I get up between 8am and 10am (depends on what I need to do).

Grab some coffee.

Go to work (by bike).

Grab my breakfast from a local bakery (just round the corner from my office).

Then I have breakfast incl. coffee while either doing some work or checking out what work there is.

Then the day varies: sometimes I have to shoot some videos, install servers, edit videos, repair Pandoras, ship the stuff from my shop, etc.

Every 2 hours I need more coffee though, regardless of what I'm doing ;)

At about 8pm, I leave work for home. Cook some dinner.

Then me and my girlfriend either play games (board games or console games, either RPG or local multiplayer) or watch a movie.

She goes to bed at 11:30pm.

Time for me to continue to work on Pandora stuff. Either work on some OS scripts, reply to eMails, organize production, etc.

Varies as well, of course.

At about 5 - 5:30am, it's bedtime... well, and after a few hours of rest, back to work :)

Wow, that's quite a routine ED. Hope you manage to catch up on a few zzzz's at the weekend. Or are you one of those lucky so and so's who only needs 5 hours sleep a night?

I thought it was well-known that ED pushes himself quite far and without a large monetary gain from these things. I'd like to think that the community as a whole is really hard working for the Pandora, but I can hardly believe many others do full-time work and extra just to get the Pandoras in our hands sooner. Which, I'm really thankful for, though, even if I so far don't have one and getting one will probably get pushed back by a lot, looking at my sudden monetary issues right now.

It's suprisingly difficult to be thankful for that even though I haven't gained anything yet, being a selfish human after all. But, keep up the good work?

E: Nah, I bet ED needs more sleep, but he's also a caffeine addict or something by now :p

Last edited by a moderator:
You only sleep between 2.5 and 5 hours a night? Good gravy, if I did that I'd be an axe murderer before the week was out!

Back