What Was Your Favorite 32/64 Bit Console?

What was your favorite 32/64 bit console?

• Sega Saturn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PSX

• N64

• Total voters

im not gonna vote. as i have all 3 of the above but the 1 i hated and dont play anymore is the Sony playstation. my Phillips cdi has had more attention to it even more if i had a game controller.)

my low down

saturn better than ps1

N64 better than jaguar (no cd)

I just had to vote for the Saturn. There are some favorite games on that system. Panzer Dragon series comes to mind. I also loved NiGHTS. I have two copies of the Christmas NiGHTS. I also have Guardian Heroes which is a very fun game. :)

I didn't have any one of those except the PS1. And I liked the PS1 because you could pick up games for less than a fiver :)

Probably the GBA or DS. They are, in fact, 32-bit consoles, if you go by my preferred measure of the processor, not the graphics engine. If we're going with '32-64bit era' .. Saturn. Some design comprimises made it hell to develop for, and its game library was not that big. But it had a hell of a lot more gems than the PSX did despite its enormous game library, its core hardware was superior, and I preferred its means of control. Also, they did not fall apart all the time like the PSX.

There's also that the weird rendering method (quads, not triangles) made games look quite unusual from anything you'd see today..

Sorry for not adding an other voting option. Please by all means mention another 32 or 64 bit console you liked if you didnt perfer the ones I listed.

Back