Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure puzzle Game?

• Hack n Slash?

• Other.

• Total voters

I thought it would be best to put the poll here due to it being related to gigas. :)
that way I wouldn't get in trouble :lol: .

your sig sound like the idiots that are running for president. arseholes :lol:
WE WANT YOU. Man I don't go that way if you know what I mean.hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: Edit:JK :p :)

you can say what you want, it works.... americans are voting, gp32 users too... everything is good

How can you guys do a hack and slash if the gigas engine is 'limited in the battling and item department'?

__1098665301591.jpg

Rico posted on Oct 31 2004 at 03:29 PM said:
How can you guys do a hack and slash if the gigas engine is 'limited in the battling and item department'?

__1098665301591.jpg

Patience Rico, GIgas isn't finished yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

The real question is, how in the world do you guys plan to make an mmorpg?

Deleted User posted on Oct 31 2004 at 04:32 PM said:
I'm aware, and I know Pirotic and code in other things, but it's probably not a good idea to do a project the engine isn't inherently designed for (rapid arcade-style killing). That said I still wouldn't mind playing it :) Gauntlet 4 for Mega Drive rocks.

it would be an mmorpg type game, like dungeon siege,sort of
well, I think if peeps want to vote, then they should explain a bit
also, If you dont have anything constructive to a project thats tryin to give to the community, then shut it

~Octavious

personally, I would like to see a good vs evil hack and slash that uses a lot of NPC battles
that would be neat

i think a hack'n'slash game IS possible.....i was thinking about entities that look like an altar or sthg and if you attack it, it "dies" , and theres a sprite under it looking the same, so it looks like it's still there, but the dying entity gives a lot of experience....

MMORPG stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game if you aren't sure what it means. Dungeon Seige isn't a MMORPG, it's a hack and slasher like Diablo but in 3d. I think the Multiplayer and Online portions of that is where the idea sort of falls flat on its face.

well, Dungeon siege is the closest Ive ever been to an mmorpg, so excuse me
anyways, an mmorpg is just a BIG ASS RPG made for lots o peeps
kinda what dungeon siege is

~Octavious

Rico posted on Oct 31 2004 at 03:37 PM said:
Deleted User posted on Oct 31 2004 at 04:32 PM said:
I'm aware, and I know Pirotic and code in other things, but it's probably not a good idea to do a project the engine isn't inherently designed for (rapid arcade-style killing). That said I still wouldn't mind playing it :) Gauntlet 4 for Mega Drive rocks.
That's a long series, some of the mame ones are dire :eek:

I'd like to see something similar to Zelda: Link's Awakening for the gameboy, that game was really fun :)
p.s. I voted for adv/puzz

kknd_cf posted on Oct 31 2004 at 07:41 PM said:
That's a long series, some of the mame ones are dire :eek:
Actually I think they just called it Gauntlet 4 because it was 4-player. At least, I don't remember a Gauntlet 2 or 3 for the Mega Drive :)

Back