What System Do You Want Emulated First?

#1 GameMaster

Website
Visit site
There's two that i would love to see come out and that is PSX and N64, but with the psx for PC someone made an attachment that allows you to use cheats with the emulator i would also like to see that ported to the Pandora.

NOTE THE DATE OF THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE READING FROM HERE ON.

Well there are plenty of emulators that should be working nicely by the time Pandora's released to the general public. If I were realistic, I'd say PSX. But Saturn would knock my socks off.

Choice choices... there are some real gems on the N64, but for shear volume of great titles I'd have to go for the PSone.

I would say saturn for my import collection.

I would like some sort of front end though for all the emulators to contain their selves in that would check for an update every time the Pandora's online.

N64 all the way!
Then Saturn if playable speeds would be possible.

*has been waiting for handheld Ocarina of Time for years*

-God Ginrai

Bring on the DosBox. I would like some good touchscreen control for some of the good old RPG,s (Anvil of Dawn, Dungeon Hack, Arena, etc.) I have tried on a PocketPC, but these are still a bit to demanding I think.

Edit: I would be happy to see qemu as well.

I would love most of the computers that had issues on the gp2x to be updated like the Amiga. I would also like Atari ST to be continues. The digital audio and sound still could use a bit of work. It's an awesome emulator, but just the sound needs a little tweaking. I would also like to see the x68000 be emulated, since it never made it to the gp2x. DOSBox definitely! One last system I'd like emulated is the NEC PC98. I own one and would really like to see this ported over from the gp2x. Touch screen would work so nicely with all of these computers being emulated. Most of the consoles are already amazing on the gp2x, so I'm more looking forward to computer emulation.

I know I'm boring but I'd like the good old NES emulator first. I'm most looking forward to PSX though. I can't do that on my GP2X, not well at least.

I'm looking forwards to DOSBOX the most out of personal computer emulation and Saturn or SegaCD out of the consoles.

<irony> dreamcast! </irony>

Seriously though, ScummVM would be awesome, (although not an emulator technically).

I guess that SNES and GBA would be pretty sweet (mario kart super circuit!!!)

Back