What is your favourite letter of the alphabet?

What is your favourite letter of the alphabet?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X

• G

• J

• M

• F

• P

• R

• V

• Z

• Total voters

Rico

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
Pets have been done, so I now present the hottest off-topic poll. Sorry for those of you that have letters you like but aren't on the list, but it's 10 max, baby!

Where's the letter ARSE?

:p

I fart in the general direction of your poll! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of ELDERBERRIES! (and I haven't even voted)

:)

Sorry, had a Holy Grail moment there...

Python RULE!

I know that this is off-topic discussion, but this is crazy! What will a person looking for help think when he/she sees something like this? ;)

I mean at least try to keep the polls related to the Gp32. We still need more of them!

zboy9 posted on May 12 2003 said:
I know that this is off-topic discussion, but this is crazy! What will a person looking for help think when he/she sees something like this? ;)
But zboy9, :) There is a forum for that, This is just a little fun. :D

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh for --- sake, just to make sure this is clear (since that comment about PS2 emulation was taken seriously) this is totally tongue-in-cheek, I am not serious about a poll of your favourite letter...

I know that this is off-topic discussion, but this is crazy! What will a person looking for help think when he/she sees something like this? 
I mean at least try to keep the polls related to the Gp32. We still need more of them!

Hehe - some people take life way to seriously :D

I think they'll think "Cool - I've found a group of people who like a laugh as well as know what they're on about"

Life needs more fun! :p The GP32 helps, but humour... what would we do without humour?

Cheers all!

the hottest off-topic poll

And you didn't even include my all-time favorite letter P? Come on, you must be joking. How can you have a hot poll without a P? All good things in live start with P. Things like...... ..... ...well you know, all the good things! Since you don't have a P I will not vote. :p <- a hidden message! If I click the first smiley on the second line I get a P!!

Hooray for P, Hooray for P.

For P is a jolly good fellow.....

(boss walks in)

Its gotta be f, my name begins with it and there is that one word, that one emotional 4 letter word that can be used in any way possible. The word that the whole internet revolves round, thats right, you guessed it, food.

It's gotta be r.

God brings back my preeschoolin' days.. B)

Back