What have you bought recently?

i got some...
yummy fresh 'parana italian espresso' beans for my
beloved hario v60 coffee-dripper.

it's a typical italian espresso, but not that darkly roasted.
being a arabica/robusta blend, it has that "nut-taste" i *really*
like!
freshly ground and dripped, a match in heaven!

next morning, here i come! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
3 Pants: 2 Normal Engelberth Strauss (a Famous German Work Wear Supplierr) Workpant because my Old is begining to wear out..
And 1 Jeans which is quite cool because its also got a Side Poket which fits the Pandora..

So now i can look cool, whyle i carry the Pandora :)

36a5413c86a8d4d3b89f3abb3c165b87.jpg

4871a6cf2854779c8e8829ec6ec92745.jpg

Strangly its the same on booth picture, but on the first its looks more blue than its in reality..

There also pretty fast:
Ordered Thursday Afternoon, and today the Stuff is at my Place..

They also have Work Cloths for Children which is a bit wyrd, as Childwork is forbidden in Germany ^^

A used wiiu. The latest firmware is exploitable ;)

Crap, really?! I'm gonna need to get another gamepad post-haste then!
[doublepost=1466718988,1466718653][/doublepost]Bought Fleetwood Mac and Live/Dead in this thread.

I REALLY wanna save up for a Pyra, but I want the Blackhawk! CQD Mark 1 Type E so damn bad. I've been on a lookout for Masters of Defense knives for a while (wanted to get my dad the Mark V ATAC knife for Dad Day, but couldn't throw my hat into the bidding wars) and, from reviews I've seen of the knife, it seems to be a faithful re-make of the MOD Mark 1 knife at less than 1/3 the cost on Amazon.

When I first started listening to Stones Throw, I quickly learned they seem to be very accommodating of music snobs who want to be the "lucky few" by selling many limited-run items (I still want their Lacoste Legends, if anyone has a pair in US Size 12).

So, when I saw this music video of Jonwayne's Curious, I thought, "Man, it'd be real cool to own that cassette player." Sure enough, couldn't find it anywhere, so I initially chalked it up to Stones Throw's limited-run BS...until I found it recently.

IMG_20160624_185444.jpg

Bought it on eBay so fast I may as well have went through cyberspace to UK and picked it up myself.~$15+shipping (which was damn near the cost of the item). I thought it was gonna be crap, but turns out the audio is of higher quality than my grandma's old stereo (idk why I saved it from the trash), which is nice. Probably won't ever use it, but I like it.

IMG_20160625_150103.jpg IMG_20160625_150045.jpg

Peaches Records, which has been around New Orleans before I was born, just re-opened on Magazine St. Saw this and had to cop it.

Can't play it on my turntable though; the vocals are too sibilant, too many speed shifts, and the needle jumps on Rainbows and Eye.

DOOM!
The finest!
Nice pick up tigerroast

What have I nabbed recently...
I got an xbone fairly cheap.
Some music.
GTAV in Steam summer sale, I had it on old PS3 before but thought I'd give it some more play.
Picked up some PSP games from charity shop at weekend, mainly for Pursuit Force

DOOM!
The finest!
Nice pick up tigerroast

ALL CAPS when you spell the man name!

I've listened to Madvillainy so many times in the past. Glad to finally physically own it in the best medium without having some sharks run my pockets.

They actually had Mm...Food in stock as well, but if I had to choose...

LG Optimus Vu ii F200k, a 4:3 aspect smartphone, my god what a pain to flash and root, why do I keep doing it? And a tiny computer that hasn't been made yet, I love modern life!

IMG_20160701_152212.jpg IMG_20160701_152202.jpg

Cyber Gadget 2 controller.

Fans of CGR know a similar controller as Mark's "fancy green PS2 controller." I've been looking for this thing for years now, and I bought it at breakneck speed on eBay for $30. Which is ~15x the cost of my PS2.

Now, pretty much all I need in order to finish my Pyra-Can't-Emulate-This setup are an S-video cable and memcard for Saturn and PS2 memcards.

Back