What have you bought recently?

d2f070e17ebe61faaed1341c981f80f4.jpg

Super cheap (R180), replaceable battery... no backlighting unfortunately.

For my Thinkpad Tablet 2... going to get another one for the Shield TV 2017 I just ordered for my dad.

But what I really want is a Pymote. ..

Hopefully this will last until ED releases it.

An Apple Watch, cause I like to have Multifunctional Things, since the G-Shock in the 90tes..
And a cheep Textil Band to make it look like a normal sheep digital watch ..

c56f771084ceaf892871d1d2bbc15dd6.jpg
b61fb8ffd72b14a13e6ac76645afac0d.jpg

I ended up biting the bullet and ordering a GPD-Win, I'm still definitely getting the pyra but I just need something to hold off the wait :)

Super cheap (R180), replaceable battery... no backlighting unfortunately.

For my Thinkpad Tablet 2... going to get another one for the Shield TV 2017 I just ordered for my dad.

But what I really want is a Pymote. ..

Hopefully this will last until ED releases it.
Oh those keyboard things a neat, really handy when you need to repair a desktop PC or just when using Kodi on the couch/bed.

Some CDs from German Bands
"Die Prinzen" a Old Band from East Germany, they make some a capella Pop, thy where pretty popular in the 90tes
And "Die Toten Hosen " a German Punk Band which also exist since the mid 80tes

Image in spoiler:
e6f6baa8ee63314b9d70daf5c3fc2f9f.png
a9e8ae856abc97b893abc84acac394f3.png
b695481c61fa418ec640ff836f3a3f50.png
3394e09f194ae472c85168fce9e6ea2d.png
2d2be036ca85bf83c601db7f2fcb01a7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like ALL the CDs ;)

Not really: 4 of the CDs, where some, I allready own, but they are on the Picture because on IPhone there isn't a Feature to show only the cover of new CDs ..

I got today my Original Apple Watch Wristband ..
Fits and feels better than the other band I bought for about 14 €
c6f6441bc82508112a5a568437bb2a35.jpg
34780a4f42fea947158fbae02b305cfb.jpg

Food, including yummy honey. I wish I knew someone local that had bees.

A cheap locket, and a pair/package of other neck danglies that I can put stuff in with glass on both sides (they were buy one get one half off, so around 6 bucks total for 3 neck thingies). Some hemp cord since I annihilate jewelry chains. Oh, and some clearance priced India ink. I will probably use them all together.

a pan for sandwich bread. i wanted one with a lid (for perfectly square bread), but i found a lid-less one that was incredibly cheap.
and an ice cream maker because i saved a ton of ice cream recipes before i realized that you need a special machine for that stuff unless you want to churn it by hand every half hour -_-' the thing takes up a good part of my tiny freezer, but hey, custom ice cream flavors!

not bought per se but more traded. found majora's mask in a bunch of old stuff my parents had, as well as a gameboy SP and two original gameboys, with tetris and metroid. traded in everything but one gameboy and got link's awakening and some other store credit. perhaps kirby or dk is required...

8 19lb fuel injectors (remanufactured) for my 1986 crown Victoria. Cost 71.99$ free shipping. A single new one costs 76.99 at the auto parts store!! o_O

Also got a loan for 2000$ to purchase this.IMG_0628.JPG

2002 Mexican beetle on a 1975 pan. Family bought it, I bought it from them with cash from the loan, my thoughts are the money I save from fuel and insurance will make up from the loan. And it's since it's an unsecured loan the car isn't required to be insured for maximum coverage so insurance is 46 a month.

So I get a car I like, as well as building credit. Win win.:p

A slide out keyboard for my iPhone. It's one of those cheapy Bluetooth ones.

It works quite well, has a backlight and the slider is oh so satisfying. Nice sturdy thing. However I picked white for my white phone. Don't do that. It's already filthy.

Got it because I found a distraction (minimalist) free writing app for my iPhone. Which gives me the option to have a dark grey background with slightly dulled white New courier font.

I also found a gyspy music cd at the local goodwill. Oh how I adore that style of violin playing.:p

Finaly my last Nintendo Switch Case, and some Joycon Cases,
Allready tried this Combo today on a long Roadtripp out and it's works quite well,
It's pretty comfortable whit this extra Grip on the end of the Joycon and the Case ditnt Affekt the Gameplay as it's only on the Switch Tablet.. (Whe I Play i hold the Switch on the Joycons)
0c89aa732b203278394d3c6477c9a6f8.jpg
d0fe52212e2dafb6ec7c97152a4ddc24.jpg
7801803a6cd876a78a300d8eb58f2601.jpg

The touchpad on my Chromebook stopped working. so I basically had to become a wizard with the shortcuts, which I did...on a shitty keyboard. 2 problems to solve, the solution involving money.

Velocifire TKL01 Mechanical Keyboard+Zelotes 12-button mouse (no pics; RIP phone camera).

Went on the hunt for a very cheap, tenkeyless, backlit, mechanical keyboard in a 60% configuration (yeah, tall order), and this was the cheapest option. When it came to switch type, the #1 thing for me is tactile feedback. I like Blues, but they're too damn loud. This keyboard has Browns, which is nice, but they're not as stiff as I'd like and the actual "click" (feeling, not sound) isn't as pronounced. I find myself bottoming-out plenty on this keyboard. With that said, I do prefer this to the Blues, but would appreciate Clears or Whites more.

It's $32 and ticks all boxes, so I'm not complaining at all. I do see a WASD CODE 87 or Ultimate Hacking Keyboard or Ergodox in my future though.

As for the mouse, I didn't even use it for a whole minute before finding out it was defective. The strain relief on the front of the mouse has a short in it. Y'know, the thing it's meant to prevent. I bought it new, so I will be returning it. Buying a Redragon Perdition.

EDIT: After doing a couple of typing tests, I've noticed a problem with the stock keys. The nibs on the home row are very, very low. They're not easy to locate without moving downwards.

Last edited:
Back