What have you bought recently?

Allergy meds... lots and lots of allergy meds. I hate spring. ugh.
I use an ionizer, it electrifies the air, so pollen and particles stick to walls instead of your lungs. 20 minutes before going to sleep, you need to shut if off, as too many ions in the air irritate the throat (but not your lungs)

Some German Rock MP3 Downloads from Amazon Musik: "Die toten Hosen and Udo Lindenberg..
i Hope it wasnt to expensive and I can still afford the Pyra, but the Songs on these "CDs" are pretty good

ndmzra.jpg

Sony PVM.
But only one of the tiny 8" monitors.
I've heard such good things about these, and BVM models, but never seen one used IRL.
I would like to, and perhaps one time will, get one of a decent size, but can't afford to just yet.
But they've been on my mind for quite a while, and this was a kind of impulse buy.
It was only a tenner so i thought I'd buy it.
Though i need to get the breakout cables to use it still. So, still not seen one of these displays with my own eyes ... But will do very soon

Reactions: ___
a tiny water boiler for the kitchen (the huge one that's also heating water for the radiators doesn't supply the sink there). the old one's temperature control broke and didn't shut off the heating element anymore D:
also, a pair of really large pliers to get the screws loose that were fused to the tap's pipes. it's the second time we've replaced that boiler, but at least this time it didn't burst and flood the kitchen (though i *did* burn my hand with the super hot water) :3

Bought a Sega Game Gear that was faulty, recapped it and it now works but I don't know why I bothered the screen is sooo bad.

I bought one of these when they originally came out, thank goodness that screen technology has progressed.

Some Stephen King Books "The Green Mile" Shining" Dr.Sleep"
A Nintendo Gameboy Collor in Transparent Purple, and some Acessiores for it (Batterie Pack and Magnified Glass whit Light)
And a Leathercase for my Nintendo Switch, so I didn't need the carrycase anymore
Pix have to follow when my stuff is at my place..

got a digispark... not sure what I am going to let it do... still looking at the instruction videos.

I finaly have my Ducky One Keyboard. Wrong Case Colour than I have ordered (trans-blue instead of black) but they also gave me one with MX-Brown Switches instead of the ordered MX-Blacks, not even officially listed anymore here in Germany, at least not for a Ducky One.

1353485.jpg

(Mine has german layout)
It's a very good mechanical Keyboard with various light modes that can be set up via Hotkeys without any software needed. It has 4 DIP-Switches to set up the FN and WIN key location and the N-Key-Rollover mode. And it comes with original Cherry MX-Switches. And with ABS Double Shot Keys so they never can wear off, because these keys are not printed but molded with two different plastic materials, one transparent for the labels and one black for the surrounding key. Keyboard is also pretty compact but surprisingly heavy for it's size. It feels like the 130€ I have payed for.
I guess I keep it when I get used to the blue case. I could return it to get the original ordered black one with MX-Black switches but since the browns are a good compromise between gaming and typing, I may get used to it.

5lbs of 93/7 lean ground beef, for lunches next week. Yes I will go through 5lbs of meat in a week, I am not only a nerd but also a powerlifter/bodybuilder.

5lbs of 93/7 lean ground beef, for lunches next week. Yes I will go through 5lbs of meat in a week, I am not only a nerd but also a powerlifter/bodybuilder.

I'm on reduced carbs, always looking for new tasty recipes, can I ask how you plan to cook this?

Sony PVM.
But only one of the tiny 8" monitors.
I've heard such good things about these, and BVM models, but never seen one used IRL.
I would like to, and perhaps one time will, get one of a decent size, but can't afford to just yet.
But they've been on my mind for quite a while, and this was a kind of impulse buy.
It was only a tenner so i thought I'd buy it.
Though i need to get the breakout cables to use it still. So, still not seen one of these displays with my own eyes ... But will do very soon

I just got me a 14" for 25€ but this 8" looks hella sweet too!

Grats on that purchase!

I'm on reduced carbs, always looking for new tasty recipes, can I ask how you plan to cook this?

I usually brown it. Then use it for tacos, taco salad, omelets, chili, cheeseburger soup, sloppy joe meat, there are so many things you can do with it.

Back