What Happened To???

It was quite a while ago. They stopped accepting credit cards. Nobody bought anything. They then closed down. Then Gamepark set up their little site, and here we are now.

Cool I want to buy gpfight again. I had it on my old gp32 and it was by far the most addictling comercial gp32 game I have ever played and I owned most of them at one point. Her Knight gets alot of attention and is a great game but i still think gp fight is the best commercail game and has been over looked by alot of people.

Cool I want to buy gpfight again. I had it on my old gp32 and it was by far the most addictling comercial gp32 game I have ever played and I owned most of them at one point. Her Knight gets alot of attention and is a great game but i still think gp fight is the best commercail game and has been over looked by alot of people.

Look again at the website. They only review it, they don't offer a download or let you buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it has a price next to it, it can be purchased. They really need to put WBW and Blue Angelo up for download. :(

And has anyone played Super Plusha? I'm interested, but I would like to know if it's worth getting before putting down my hard-earned $7... heh.

I did register with them, but at one point they wish me to register my GP with them, and when I tried that with the program, korean lanquage error message appeared... :p

Back