What game series/character would you like resurrected?

Garrett

Advanced Member
Recently discussing Nosgoth with a pal (he likes it.. go figure!) brought us on to what we would love to see more of & a new Legacy of Kain surprisingly was first on the list.

The Shadowman world/lore is bursting with potential, I'd love to see what a good studio could do with it, same goes for the Turok series.

Another Shenmue is also a no brainer afaic, the mind boggles what could be achieved on modern hardware, I wouldn't say no to another Panzer Dragoon either.

I'd love a new No One Lives Forever, Descent & I know it isn't really a series unless you count the DS version but I'd kill for another Okami.. I'll leave it there. (for the time being at least)

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently discussing Nosgoth with a pal (he likes it.. go figure!) brought us on to what we would love to see more of & a new Legacy of Kain surprisingly was first on the list.
Oh ! right when i saw the title of your thread the first thing I was thinking about, top of mind, was Legacy of Kain as well !

More like the first one, less like the sequels. the first one was amazing on so many levels.  

Since the team of the old Westwood studios has come together to make games again, and has already released a RTS for their C&C crowd, I'd love a spiritual sequel to NOX 

Sir Daniel Fortesque of the Medievil series. The sequels didn't do him justice.

Nightmare Creatures could use a reboot too.  :)

I found Oni fun to play, and too short. But something like that again. FPS with martial arts.

Series: Bungies Halo (instead of the bland standard shooter 343 made out of the series)

Character: preferably "nameless ODST Rookie"

A Remake of the old Cartoon Series Dungeon&Dragons would be cool.

German Name of the Series was:

Im Land der fantastischen Drachen (not a good Translation ;) )

5 Young People who fall into a Dimension with Magic,Dragons and The Master of Castles.

The Goal is to find a back to Home and defeat Dragons like Tiamat.

I found this Series ever good ;)

I found Oni fun to play, and too short. But something like that again. FPS with martial arts.
Wasn't Oni third person?

I really liked it and it's a pita to get to run on modern systems, would be perfect for GoG, but after M$ bought Bungie, everything from and about this game seems to have been lost behind some desk or whatever. :/

It's far superior to the whole Halo kaboodle imho.

Sir Daniel Fortesque of the Medievil series.
Yes indeedy :D

John Marston from Red Dead Redemption would be another character and game I'd like to see again (although as he dies in the original, that's not likely).

Monty Mole and Thing (On A Spring) are two reto characters that I'd like to see return.

Dino Crisis
Yep, I'd be happy for more of that too, as long as it wasn't anything like DinoCrisis 3...

Ogre Battle (not the tactics one)

Wonderboy

Xenogears (not xenosaga)

Chrono Trigger (not chrono cross)

Rock and roll racing

Last edited by a moderator:
Back