• Mustache

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Sideburns

• Goatee

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • I prefer to be clean-shaven.

• I am a woman, therefore I do my shaving far from my face.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I am clean-shaven against my own free will

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Blue Protoman

Title.

Me? I'm at the age where I can start shaving, so I do. Every few days, I wipe off the hair that God gives me, but I don't want. I prefer to go clean-shaven. I imagine that in a few years when it starts to grow more rapidly, I'll be doing it every day.

Where's the option: "whatever happens to grow on me between the times I bother to do anything about them"

That's why I ticked everything except the clean shaved and the woman options.

That's nothing. My lack of facial hair can play Pandora, do calculus, and shave!

Last edited by a moderator:
Title.

Me? I'm at the age where I can start shaving, so I do. Every few days, I wipe off the hair that God gives me, but I don't want. I prefer to go clean-shaven. I imagine that in a few years when it starts to grow more rapidly, I'll be doing it every day.

Well to quote action hank on this, it's the beard on the inside that counts!

ActionHank-MotivBeard.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had full beard and mustache until recently. Now I feel naked and alone. The world seems much scarier now. I will probably not go out there until it grows back.

I had a small goatee a couple of years back. Nowadays I just go for the heavy stubble , "I can't be arsed shaving", look. For a guide of how it looked I've attached a pic of some famous guy(Simon Pegg) who looks like me.

pegg.jpg

Beards bring good fortune. Every time I commit to growing one, something comes up that requires me to shave it off. Last time: Job offer.

Run some hot water through it and you get soup! =D

Back