What Are You Playing?

gp32boy2

Still Fresh
As im getting back into the GP32 Scene,I was just wondering what kind of games are now out, What speed EMU's are upto and did opensenes9x ever get updated after 0.2?I tried GPAdvance ,Which didnt work :( Please state what yhou play ?

Thanks for you time and hope to hear some good replies.

Playstation emulation is almost 100% frameskip 2 without sound....sorry just kidding.

Blackthorne on my BLU looks and plays fantastic with sound on osnes at 166. Currently my favorite emu is fgen though; phantasy star 4 with sound at 133 is very playable :D

Don't have much time to play on the GP32 anymore (Last time I played was like 2 weeks ago).
The games that I played were:
FFIV (Don't worry, I'll beat it, even if it means playing just 20 minutes every 2 weeks) - SNES
Doom II (My interest varies depending on the level I'm currently on. Some of the level designs aren't too appealing, causing me to only play the level for 5 minutes once a week)

Yeah,Can you reccomend any game series other than Super Mario and Castlevania,I love completing series

Megaman? Final Fantasy? Bomberman? Doom (Ultimate Doom, Doom II, Plutonia Experiment, TNT, Evilution)?

I'm playing Shatterhand on LJGP which is highly underrated i recommend you all give it a try..it's by Jaleco so its gonna be good..im also playing Shaow ninja and street gang on LJGP..

Nes Galore this time for me

Series? Apart from those already mentioned, how about Zelda, Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger (not sure if that counts as a series though. Mini Gameboy series within a series could be Final Fantasy Legends. And I’ll say it and then hide – Pokemon.

I just saw someone mention Battle of Olympus – that is the reason I am buying (waiting for) a GP32!!! I loved that game as a kid, but never actually owned it. The likes of the original Zeldas, and the early SNES RPGs that I missed playing crap should mean, I won’t be bored for several years to come :).

gp32boy2 posted on Aug 4 2004 at 01:41 PM said:
did opensenes9x ever get updated after 0.2?
lol
kind of
it can now overclock to 200 making a lot more things full speed
deffenently check out the tweaked version

the asm core is ready from what i'ved heard
and he's done transparencies
but he is having trouble making all of this fit together under 4 megabytes
i'm not sure what he's doing now but there hasn't been news in a month or 2
but last word was soon
and when it come there will be a big speed boast from what i've seen with the gensis emus with fdaves cyclone

Last edited by a moderator:
I like completing series too. I start and never finish. Anyway try Megaman, Zelda, and Final Fantasy like people said.

I always thought pokemon was a great video game bad card game(I was obsessed with it at one time though lol). I could bring it to school and people would say what is that. I would just reply that it was a new japanese game that was not well known.

Then later I could not bring it out in public in fear of humiliation.

The only thing that I have on my card at the moment is Castaway and as many Automation discs as I can fit on. I am steadily working my way through all the games on each disc (at about AU269 at the moment) just seeing what they are and noting which are worth returning to.

Back