What Are You Playing on UAE4ALL ?

I kinda hold off on uae4all.. I know it would be my lost used emulator.. I want to use v2 but not without working save states.

But...

I do play silkworm and stunt car racer on v1 a fair bit..

Yeah working savestates are needed for v2. Im currently playing ruff and tumble on version one uae.The savestates system is broken though which is a pain. I must find the time to get more a1200 games running.I hope cd games like onescapee, capital punishment etc will run.

Willy's Weirdy Nightmare at present, a lovely little platformer!

D.

I started playing Another World, after I finished Heart of Darkness in PCSX.

Does Bubba and Stix work? And if so, is it worth a play through?

Giana Sisters. Only. (currently)

However, at level 27 it doesn't continue. Sound works, but no image is visible anymore. :-(

Don't know yet, if that's an emulator bug or a game bug (or a feature? ;-) Level without lights switched on?)

Also, I don't get v2.0 of AUE4ALL to run (let alone savestates, but even the emulator doesn't run properly, I cannot load disk images. After selecting a disk image, the slot still says that it's empty).

So I'm sticking with version 1.x.

I think you need to delete your appdata folder when changing the versions.

At least I remember doing this when I had similar issues after an update, and this solved it.

You lose all your emulator settings though, but those seems to be the problem actuallly.

EDIT: To the topic:

Lotus 2 & 3 are my favorite Amiga games, I also like to play Testdrive II

There's a lot more I like to play, but those are the most frequent ones I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, indeed deleting the appdata folder lets me load disk images again.

Now I hope I'll be able to reuse my savestates of v 1.2 in the "old version" variant of v 2.0 again.

I regularly play a round of Nuclear Wars :)

Sometimes Speedball 2, any of the Turricans or Superfrog.

Have you played the CD32 version of Speedball 2? It's a bit odd when you're so used to the normal version to have this overly colourful one!

Have you played the CD32 version of Speedball 2? It's a bit odd when you're so used to the normal version to have this overly colourful one!

Yes, I played it twice before I went back to Speedball 1.

D.

Back