what a pain this is

Website
thewildsite.co.uk
I was assaulted back in may 01, so I put in a claim for compensation from the criminal injuries bodya and the other week I recieve a letter from the solicitor saying that there are going to pay me xx pounds, sign here to accept and have the money sent to the solicitor so they can take off their fee reasonable 12.5%

so I sent off the letter and was hoping that the next letter from the solicitor would be my cheque from them for my money, a letter arrived this morning informing me that it would take around 3 to 4 weeks to get the money from cica

this is so bum as I wanted to buy my gp32 an get a copy of movie park before the date ran out for purchase, I'd buy moviepark now but as you guys know you need a registered gp32 to do that

so further waiting to buy one, damn

just rumors, i have the new movie park and it's pretty weird, haven't manage to get anything running on it yet. don't get too excited about that, we'll see, but i'm pretty shure it ain't gonna happen that easy.

yeah, thats what I was thinking, moviepark being fairly easy to use or so it seems

thats why I'm extra disapointed was looking forward to having a way of having games music and older games on the go

Movie Park is not weird sassdouille, and before you smash your GP32 into the wall, try this.

1. Re-install
2. Download test-movies from JoyGP. The movies should work with your Movie Park.
3. If nr 2 works, follow the guides to encode your movies very carefully and download all needable codecs before encoding.
4. Smash it hard!

Good luck! :)

NeoAP, I think sassdouille meant he got the new MoviePark that comes with K2Yaa's GPManager (news is on GP32X main site). And from what I've heard it doesn't play regular AVI files so don't give him any of that old advice ;)

Back