Well its almost Christmas....so what's your wish?

I wish for world peace... no wait a minute - make that a port of Oolite. In return I'll give my usual sarcasm plus seasonal vibes of misery and depression. Bah humbug.

VitaLogo.jpg

i just picked up 2x 160gb Intel320 SSDs for $145 each, im also in the market for a new plasma hdtv

Give: £xxxx

Receive: Pandora

I wish that Pandora production runs smoother in 2011 so that I can get my hands on one.

Or is that too obvious?

I'm getting an iCP :)

EDIT: holy 3 replies at once!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't wish for anything more than to be with my loved ones.

There really is nothing more I could ask for.

I wish for ecological balance and wish I can catch a 15lb. large mouth bass soon!! :D

Last edited:
I wish PokeParadox's wife and baby would be with him too :( (don't know the backstory, but any store is bad if they're apart!) I've got my 3 babies here and wouldn't have it any other way :)

I was going to say I'd love to buy a Suska pcb, but they're crazy expensive; its a reimplemented Atari ST (and children) in a FPGA:

http://experiment-s.de/en/boards/suska-iii-c/

Talk about nerdy awesome, but so hard to justify .. when you can get an emu, or get a real ST for cheap. but so so awesome..

(and I already have a FireBee for Atari development, though its not compatible enough to run real ST games on for the most part, since its so far advanced.)

jeff

My wish is simply to get my RMA Pandora back...

While I'm dreaming I would love to find a tv-out cable in my stocking. *I wish!*

Realistically I'm hoping to see my Pandora after New Years.

No fancy presents for me because I'm still saving for a high-end gaming laptop...

But i was able to pick up Titan Quest the other day for only R49.99

As my computer can't handle anything more demanding, and I've kind of been waiting for years to find this gem of a game in the bargain bin, I'm well pleased.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

OK, just added some more stuffing stockers for me. GameStop is selling PS3 dualshock3 controllers for $20 each online, just bought two, they're black though, I wish I had a white one.

Skeezix: Long story short...

I have been married over a year, my boy, Aidan is 5 months old and he is still with his mum in Chile. (You may remember I was over there for the birth).

We applied for a visa to get engaged 2 years ago -> rejected.

We got married and appealed against the decision - > had to re-apply for a marriage visa .

We got pregnant after the honeymoon, and so I had to fly over there for the birth (and pay for all medical expenses since no NHS in Chile), which left no money to re-apply for the visa.

So back to work on saving to apply for the visa and... now they want a basic English qualification for my wife, Mariela...

Now the next test she can take is in March...

Meanwhile I work my ass off in a bar job and send what I can to Chile, whilst simultaneously trying to save up for all this visa nonsense and the plane tickets if it finally all works out... and my life is basically work/sleep/save and a tiny bit of coding/minecraft

And Xmas in barwork sucks.

So now you know! :eek:

EDIT: Ugh... apologies for the threadkill...

Poke ... _damn_ brother, wish I could help somehow!

I woudl say somethign like 'at least video chat can let you see the baby a lot', but it sounds hollow, missing out on those little feat. But you keep at it, and you'll get them there soon as you can, or end up moving there :)

Test is in March for English, then still waiting for visa to come through? How long woudl it take for visa, if all goes well? Still a year off?

Frak man, maybe you shoudl move to Chile for a year or two until its sorted out, just to be with them? Frak :(

jeff

I wish I had a girlfriend but I never want Children, way to much stress for my tase. I can barely manage my own life, how could I manage the life of others?

What else? ah...

The one thing we're all waiting for is peace on earth - an end

to war

It's a miracle we need - the miracle

The miracle we're all waiting for today

I wish I had a girlfriend but I never want Children, way to much stress for my tase.

Ah, yes, tasing children must put a lot of stress on a little taser like you. :p
TASTE! Sorry. Foreign language + typing in the dark on the Pandora is not a good combination. ^^"

Yes, I like children... but I couldn't eat more than a half. :rolleyes:

I wish that my family all get along over the break. I hope my son doesn't go too insane when he opens his new 3DS and isn't too dissappointed that he doesn't have a Pandora. Oh, I also hope I come up with a half decent present for my missis.

I also wish you the best of luck with your family PokeParadox :)

Back