Well... I guess it is time.

Great little write up, when did you order it and when did you receive it?

thanks, good job though

Nice review :)

How well does the PSP handle those games and do the controls feel better on Pandora or PSP? I ask as I've never owned a PSP but heard the nub/stick was awful.

Edit : For example my son recently had Super Monkey Ball Adventure on his grandads PSP and loved the game but said it was unplayable on the nub. As a result we picked it up on Gamecube and he is much happier.

Last edited by a moderator:
you want to know how the psp nub is and how usable it is? try bending the knuckle on the thumb closest to your nail, and then try and move it in a circular motion without moving the thumb knuckle closer to your wrist, for a few hours at a time

I ordered around the 5th of may, and received it on the 13th of May.

Compared to the psp, the Pandora's nub is much more fluid and does not give the horrible play the psp nub gives. Your thumb is also more secure on the Pandora nub and won't slip. In comparison it takes some force to move the psp nub. Although it sounds like nothing, but trying to move the psp nub slightly for awhile will ensure a cramp.

Yeah, the little PSP analogue nub was not the best and what made matters worse was the fact that there was only one of them on PSP, as opposed to having 2 like a PS control pad has (analogue stick though).

Apropos missing libraries for ARM, I'd like to know what, exactly?

Back