Weetabix

AquaAnalogue

This is completely and entirely unrelated to the Pandora, but this is the "Off Topic" section, and so...

I just had Weetabix for the first time. WOW! It's like Shredded Wheat done right. I'd heard of it but I didn't know I could get it here; I found it in the import section when I was looking for crispbread.

I can say, confidently, that I will never buy Shredded Wheat again. Weetabix is my new breakfast!! Breakfast, meet your new god.

wow, i didn't know there was a video game for it :blink: i found out about it on wiki. well for breakfast i live off honey bunches of oats, i don't eat another type of cereal. (i will if i run out :huh: )

wow, i didn't know there was a video game for it :blink: i found out about it on wiki. well for breakfast i live off honey bunches of oats, i don't eat another type of cereal. (i will if i run out :huh: )
this. last few months, i have been purchasing honey bunches of oats by the 4-5 boxes each time amazon has a subscribe and save deal, ive yet to try the strawberry one though :{

this. last few months, i have been purchasing honey bunches of oats by the 4-5 boxes each time amazon has a subscribe and save deal, ive yet to try the strawberry one though :{
i have tried it a long time ago and still i prefer the original. strawberry is good, peach is okay, almond i don't like. i'm just a die hard for the original.

PS: i also had it again for breakfast :p

For breakfast, I mostly eat leftovers from my last hot meal.

Some think it's strange, but at least it's cheap and that way, I rarely have to dump food in the junk.
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
is there anybody else here that makes their scrambled and sunny side up eggs in a hot sandwich maker like me?

is there anybody else here that makes their scrambled and sunny side up eggs in a hot sandwich maker like me?

I have never had a sunny-side-up egg. My mother always told me they were unsafe and I just went with it... am I missing out?

eggs arent exactly the healthiest food to begin with, but its a great source for energy. on a related note, ive never had pancakes, we never had those where im from, so ive always only had crepes, which i guess is the non-american pancake

I have never had a sunny-side-up egg. My mother always told me they were unsafe and I just went with it... am I missing out?

They are safe, you just have to cook them properly. They're also kind of easy to mess up IME.

Back