Website Git

Well, we pretty much gave it up, since no one was working on it :(

My plan right now is to setup XenForo on pyra-handhelds.com as new boards, using the menu system and HTML blocks to build the surrounding website, including MediaWiki, etc.

Of course, if you want to help with that setup, you're more than welcome. My HTML-skills are not the best ;)

Well, we pretty much gave it up, since no one was working on it :(

My plan right now is to setup XenForo on pyra-handhelds.com as new boards, using the menu system and HTML blocks to build the surrounding website, including MediaWiki, etc.

Of course, if you want to help with that setup, you're more than welcome. My HTML-skills are not the best ;)

Would love to help with HTML/CSS/etc. (but can't help you with XenForo). When do you think about making the switch?

https://boards.openpandora.org/profile/1463-moxie/
Sorry - not what you're looking for but someone had to do it.

???

Last edited by a moderator:

Would love to help with HTML/CSS/etc. (but can't help you with XenForo). When do you think about making the switch?
As ED mentioned in the other thread, it isn't currently possible to directly convert from IPB4 to XenForo.  ED would prefer not to need something else just to make the transition (and possibly have things break or whatever), so he provided them with a copy of the forum stripped of sensitive user info to help them out with making it possible.  He will probably switch after the XenForo people are done with this.

Back