Watch This, Report Back.

Of course it is. She is one of these that takes the Bible to extremes and only reads the bits that fuel her "cause".

You have bad eggs in every religion and that's one of the things that is wrong with religion; Some people don't see it as a guidline on how to live a good life but the verbatim word of God, that should be followed explicitly.

(Just so you know, I was babtised, but I don't follow a specific religion. I DO have my own beliefs though.)

Shikaku said:
You think I'd care enough to make those 2 dots when you know what the word is?
Meh, I was just pointing it out... not everyone realises that we have that symbol used in the English language... And I didn't know what the word is... *walks away whistling uncomfortably...*

Last edited by a moderator:
i can comfort you with that along the line, that woman is gonna get burned for witchery by her own church

religion is just a poor excuse to hurt each other. At least be honest and say "im going hurt you for being a complete prick"

:D Just in case anyone missed it

"To my darling Candy. All characters portrayed within this book are fictitous and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental."

<rant status='on'>
But seriously it is my own opinion that Christianity fucked the world up....well actually the Romans. Before that in Europe there were Pagans. Pagans had a really good social system, lots of dosh and traded all over the world including with Asian and Arab countries and were generally happy with each other. Then the romans came along and ruined it all as they were jealous of the money the celts had, they then replaced their dumbass religion with another (Christianity) and then claimed to have invented roads, etc and then spread their shitty religion elsewhere by conquering and Christians up until pretty much the last half of the 20th century continued to do so.

Look at all the major festivals in the UK. They certainly are not Christian, christmas (Yuletide), Easter (Estre) even bonfire night is part of Halloween (Samhain).

Christians put the world back by 2000 years.

I don't hate Christians as I have friends that are practising Christians, and Jehova's Witnesses (poor buggers :lol: )

I have to admit I am slightly biased. Although I would say I am agnostic my missus practices Wiccan and would be burnt by Christians. But I have hated Christianity for a long time. I have and have had for a long while more respect for Islam and that's coming from a traditional white British born bloke with strong celtic roots.

</rant status='off'>

:D Just in case anyone missed it

"To my darling Candy. All characters portrayed within this book are fictitous and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental."
smeghead :D

<rant status='on'>
But seriously it is my own opinion that Christianity fucked the world up....well actually the Romans. Before that in Europe there were Pagans. Pagans had a really good social system, lots of dosh and traded all over the world including with Asian and Arab countries and were generally happy with each other. Then the romans came along and ruined it all as they were jealous of the money the celts had, they then replaced their dumbass religion with another (Christianity) and then claimed to have invented roads, etc and then spread their shitty religion elsewhere by conquering and Christians up until pretty much the last half of the 20th century continued to do so.

Look at all the major festivals in the UK. They certainly are not Christian, christmas (Yuletide), Easter (Estre) even bonfire night is part of Halloween (Samhain).

Christians put the world back by 2000 years.

I don't hate Christians as I have friends that are practising Christians, and Jehova's Witnesses (poor buggers :lol: )

I have to admit I am slightly biased. Although I would say I am agnostic my missus practices Wiccan and would be burnt by Christians. But I have hated Christianity for a long time. I have and have had for a long while more respect for Islam and that's coming from a traditional white British born bloke with strong celtic roots.

</rant status='off'>

Cant argue with that. but i will say there was a small conflict in germany about 50 years ago that tried to spread there religion (but ultimatly failed) and even though I live in a country that whent against THAT religion. It was better than christianity. (though sowing identical twins together to see if they couldlive on 1 nervous system is just wrong ;) )

its true even christmas day was bought forward to please the pagans with there festival of giving. dont quote me on this but I think someone once told me Jesus (as he is commonly known,see paragraph below) was born on January 6th.

best thing about Jehovas is that there is no J its an I and even then its pronounced with a Y like "yar-vey" and they claim to know everything about christianity.

I too am a White English bloke that is proud to have blood of the mcclouds clan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the first time I've heard of this crazy bitch and her followers, even dressing up her kids to broadcast her ridiculous ideas, protesting FUNERALS .. I'm glad to see her be humiliated and degraded on international television. That's some great justice.

"You're obviously a nut."

Organized religion overall cannot avoid leading to people like the woman in the video, her followers, and millions of other idiots around the globe. I'm not talking just about Christianity, but about all forms of organized religion - as a whole, it is a gigantic flaw of our world. Each individual needs to find his or her own notion of God. This is not something that a pope draped in golden velvet can teach you, this is your own personal discovery, experimentation, and common sense. People also take ancient scriptures too literarily, everything there is a riddle, which you must flip over a thousand times, and perhaps not even then get to its true meaning. It's always degenerate dipshits that cause all this commotion, isn't it.

- Alex

The is also a more recent vdieo with that same crazy woman and her kids on a day time chat show talking about why she does it, im sure you can find it in break or youtube if you have a look.

Back