Wargame Maker

If I release a wargame maker for the Gp32, who would make a wargame using GpFinalWar's engine ?

• I realize making a mod for GpFinalWar is something that takes time, a lot of gfx, maps, and scenario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I already have the gfx, so it depends on the editors.

• No, but thanks for asking :)

• Total voters

mATkEUpON

Certified Guru
Whatever the answer will be, Wargame Maker is on its way, but it would be good to have feedback from people that would use the Wargame Maker, before I release it so I can get as much ideas as possible.

Screenshots soon on my website.

Thanks.

i clicked yes but it would depend on ease of use because graphics would be fine for me to make.
I would want to make a fantasy game dragons etc but i guessing id need to know code which i dont.

Sounds like it'll be kinda crazy, I may slowly make a game (possibly 1 unit a week, although I have about 3 finished 3D models that I could render right away)
But bleh, I don't even have the latest build of GPFW on my faithfull GP32 *quickly uploads it before anyone finds out*
And I'm renowned for my lack of free time nowerdays...... I mean, I meant to start learning how to code for the GP32 6 months ago, but if it wasnt because of not being able to find something it would be because I don't have the time to look for it..... And I still havent started. But anyway, maybe I'll get round to it by christmas, lol.

Oh, I went on a bit there, so in short, yeah, I'll probably use it when it's finished.

HE HE
nice to see ya again mat!
well, you know I have the images, so its up to you what will happen
man, glad to see the project comin' along

~Octavious

Just noticed I had the Certified Gp32 logo B) B) B)

Nice :rolleyes:

And nice to see people are interested also :) :)
News are coming soon !!

sam fisher posted on Sep 17 2004 at 11:29 PM said:
Yes, Until i get good at sprite making my gigas game does not have a main character. This will be a good thing to do. I can handle making these kinds of gfx.

WHOOPS

*starts spriting*

Last edited by a moderator:
mattmagoo posted on Sep 18 2004 at 12:15 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Sep 17 2004 at 11:29 PM said:
Yes, Until i get good at sprite making my gigas game does not have a main character. This will be a good thing to do. I can handle making these kinds of gfx.

WHOOPS

*starts spriting*

As you should be.

I have loads of music and sound from the original c&c game.

Actaully Id have a go at makeing a DUNE game but my main worry would be spice having large areas to reap off rather then oil spot like in final war.
anyone know how i would do that?

Yes, that's good news !!!

I really hope some people will use it, so 24 people interested already, :) :)

And as the Gp32 side is almost finished also, you can expect download soon !!!

Lol, yeah 24 people voted yes. ;) Really doubtful though that 24 people will make a map. I expect probably 10 people. <_<

www.gp32z.com

Jr2swiss posted on Sep 18 2004 at 07:00 PM said:
Lol, yeah 24 people voted yes. ;) Really doubtful though that 24 people will make a map. I expect probably 10 people. <_<

www.gp32z.com

The reason I mentioned Gigas and Zot, and perhaps also VNS and Fenix is because think of how many people took advantage of those engines...

I do truly hope that people will use this one, I'd like to see some more contribution from the community :)

Well, Mat knows I was REALLY interested in making a C&C exact clone
Hopefully, tho, we can re arange the forums when this comes out
Put Gigas, Zot, and this in the same GAMEMAKER forum
just an idea
Jeez mat, your skill never ceases to amaze me

~Octavious

If it comes out asn an on the computer editor ( I hope it does ) I have many ideas for it, if your open to them

Back