Wanted power supply for Pandora Rebirth Edition

GameKing

Still Fresh
Wanted power supply for Pandora Rebirth Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify, would a cheap $3 eBay PSP charger be OK as long as it's got a 5V 2A rated output?

(I want to keep one charger bundled up in my travel bag and buy another to leave plugged in behind my desk all the time)

I'd be careful of the ebay chargers (specially if they're $3 each).

They don't generally have an earth and the plastic will most likely be brittle then the charger will burn out in a few months.

Kodak camera chargers also work fine I found :)

I'd be careful of the ebay chargers (specially if they're $3 each).

They don't generally have an earth and the plastic will most likely be brittle then the charger will burn out in a few months.

Kodak camera chargers also work fine I found :)

Yeah. My brother discovered that without warning me when he blindly used his Kodak camera charger with my Sony Reader PRS-505 (also takes 5V 2A, used, came with a PSP charger) because it fit the connector.

What would you say is a reasonable price and source for a PSP charger? The best prices I've found for genuine ones have been used official Sony ones on eBay for $20.

I have USB charging cables in my shop:

http://ithic.com/en/...charging-cables

If you're outside the US, I can get you a shipping quote.

Unfortunately, the most powerful USB supply I have is my computer's USB ports, I already have an A-to-MiniB cable for that, and I also bought the car power supply when I ordered my Pandora. I'm looking for the most inexpensive way to reliably power a Pandora from a standard North American NEMA 1-15R (ungrounded) extension cord that I've got strapped to the top of my desk beneath my monitors. (So I can keep the power supply that came with the Pandora in my little travel accessories bag)

As for where I am: Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such prior correspondence as "UPS & Canadian PO Box?", "32GB SDHC no issues/USPS has some issues", "More reason to tell Canadian buyers not to use UPS" and "Re: lost+found folder?"

(Troy McClure was voiced by a fellow Canadian. I thought it appropriate.)

Back