Want to buy Pandora EXT connector

Creature XL

Website
Visit site
Hello,

I was thinking about buying an EXt connector for the Pandora so I can use the GPIOs to do some experiments.

The connector is available in ED's shop, however the 7EURO + 6 EURO shipping is a bit much.

So, has anyone one or two of these connecotrs to sell?

You could pm WizardStan if he has some left.

Might not be cheap as well because it has to be sent overseas.

You could pm WizardStan if he has some left.

Might not be cheap as well because it has to be sent overseas.
Hi :)

Are you refering to the long long thread from 2011 where he ordered 1000 pcs?

I haven't read the thread till the end. If he did do it in the end I ask him.

Sending an evelop from Canada(?) to Germany might be still cheaper then 6Euro :)

I have read that the Pyra should use the same connector. Is that verified by now?

My Pandora/Pyra interest is on and off. ATM its on again :) Have started a "HelloWorld"-SDL-Project last WE.

But I have no idea what to code. Maybe the "Wecker" for real this time. But without "cluttermm". No more C++.

What does one use nowadays on the Pandora? For example the "System Info" program? Normal C-based "clutter"?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got, like, 20 left. Paypal $5 to wizard@houseoffire.ca to cover shipping and I'll drop a couple in an envelope and send them off Monday.

I have read that the Pyra should use the same connector. Is that verified by now?
The connector is out of production, the Pyra will not have an EXT port at all unfortunately. It's got 3 USB ports (two full and one OTG) and a micro HDMI port.

The connector is available in ED's shop, however the 7EURO + 6 EURO shipping is a bit much.

That's the money the Post Office man charges you.  Ed doesn't make a cent for the shipping cost.
He won't make any money from the shipping costs, I am sur eof it. And it is that expensive as he might send it by parcel.

However, as WizardStan confirmed they fit well in an envelope - I am taking the risk that they get destroyed/ lost.

Something like this cannot be done by a company. That is (maybe) the problem.

Additionally, I do not want to send ED emails about that matter as he has enough more important thigns to do. :)

Something like this cannot be done by a company. That is (maybe) the problem
Yeah, I had a few envelopes disappear. One got returned basically torn to shreds. I started padding the envelopes after that.If 2-3 weeks had passed and still no delivery I just plopped some more in the mail and didn't worry about it, I had hundreds of these things to get rid of. :p Companies can't really do that, better to use proper shipping with a reasonably guaranteed arrival then risk not having it show up.

Where did all the others go, assuming you really had 1000 like CreatureXL mentioned?
I was selling them in lots of 3+, mostly 5 and sometimes 10, to around 100 different people, with a handful of 20s and 50s. Link bought 100 of them. Where they went after that I have no idea.

Hey Stan, I'd like to also send some $ your way for a couple is that ok? I have one but if I screw it up I'd like to have a spare or two. How much for shipping to the states?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where they went after that I have no idea.
Well, most of mine are laying and dusting in my drawer. The connector turned out to be too small for my abilities. Then I tried bargaining some more soldering-savvy friends of mine - with little luck. Eventually ED produced official TV-Out cables so I gave up :)

Back