Vns Games

I was working on one but I'm not very good at drawing and never got time to finish very much of it. The story and The talking are bland and half of the scenes don't have backrounds and the only part which actually takes any time is a maze. I might try to work on it a little bit more this summer (no school) but theres a very good chance it'll never come out. SaintDragon was drawing for me but I haven't heard anything from him in a long time so i'm not sure what happened. If you want to help please PM me (and be patient, I don't look at my PM's very often).

if you're interested, and if you know french, you can also try the paradise heights (you can find it on gp32spain.com) which is a visual hentai novel :p

I have thought about making a VNS story, if the engine is easy to use. I have my own style and good with Photoshop. It's some thing to think about.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i'm currently making some games on VNS. But in french (english ? one day, maybe...). One of thoses games should be released in the august-end.

Back