Various semi-working Pandoras to clear

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
We're going though the last of the CC units and there are about 25 units which work to various degrees.

I'll be selling them over the next week or two.

Number 1)

This unit works fine in terms of the display but has no wifi(or very bad wifi) and speaker problems, the speaker problems are that it jumps from mono to stereo to mono randomly.

$210 + shipping.

Will include extra battery, extra stylus & extra battery back cover.

Will post more as I go through them.

This unit works fine in terms of the display but has no wifi(or very bad wifi) and speaker problems, the speaker problems are that it jumps from mono to stereo to mono randomly.

Is this strictly a speaker problem? That is, does it work normally on headphones?

I may be interested in buying all your defective units.

As you didn't send me those units monthes ago, i'm now in business with ED.

I may be interested in buying all your defective units.

As you didn't send me those units monthes ago, i'm now in business with ED.

I've only had time to go through them recently. I did explain to you at the time how busy we were.

I still don't think selling these on to your customers is a good idea, they are better for spare parts or for hacker projects.

Is this strictly a speaker problem? That is, does it work normally on headphones?

I seem to remember it does the same on headphones but I'll double check later tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you were (and are) busy, but maybe you shoulda have contacted me when you started to sort ;^).

Some of my customers are hackers, and most are IT students.

Right so suddenly it's working perfectly speaker wise - but the price remains as I can't say it won't start doing it again.

With headphones it seems fine too.

I had the same problem with my non-wifi.

It ended with a totally non-functional speaker.

Now have a second unit like above, no wifi, speaker issues which are 'stable' as an issue. Headphones seem to work fine. Quick overclock test ~900mhz.

$180 - will include usual extras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you resolder the speaker or change it? Or is it part of the mainboard?

Back