Username changes

KillRoXx

i recently had WalXNTalX AxXAxXiN

and now STilSxOpeX   (stillscope)

what other usernames have you had in the past?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never had another username. It only confuses people and as long as you have nothing to hide, why change it?

Same, just the one username. Until ED bans me I don't need another :)

I was "Cyberpuer" in the past. But since ages I am Ziz. I think I even registered with this name here. Such an awesome name... Why should I change? ^^

Nixot -> Nix

Last edited by a moderator:
Hum initialy my name was "p'titSeb". Than I wanted to create same name on repo and couldn't, and could only create "ptitSeb", so I changed my forum too, removing the quote... But that was basically the same name...

20 years ago my nickname on BBS's etc used to be RAMbo. For the past 15 years or so it has been wb. At some point I added the underscores because many places have a 3 or 4 character minimum.

Ages ago I was known as "X365" in some early online games. For a few years I was "Creator" (Oh, the hubris of being the only dev amongst my friends back then. Namesake was the character near the end of The Dig). I've been B-ZaR (Derived from bizarre. Naming is related to my perceived personality. Picked it before the rap-dude :p ) after that. I like to type the last 'R' uppercase because of the pleasant symmetry with the diagonal lines of the 'Z'.

Back