Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Totoro

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Noticed few users had their homepage address on their signature for other users. Do you guys visit other users home pages if you example notice one in some users signature?

I Don't know about you guys but got kind a interested of this thing. I look into them sometimes if I don't have anything else to do.

EDIT #1:
Actually found several good pages already :)

I voted yes, but only if I happen to view the details of the user and spot the link (I turned off signatures months ago after pages started taking 3 times longer to render due to pointless large animated gifs)

Thaworx needs no description! It just is. (a collection of personal projects on a neato page) IMHO there should be a 'Homepage' button right next to the 'Email' and useless 'Card' buttons.

I look at user homepages if there's a description next to the link, I don't usally trust links on their own.

My page (MTGUK) is a trading forum for Magic the Gathering cards in the UK, well it's not just mine me and another MTG player created it because we saw a need for it. We've got around 50 members now and It's growing steadily.

p.s. I'm sorry mods for having such a large image for the link before.

I click on Huxley's alot, because his site rocks! (I do know it isn't him solo). Don't really click alot of others though.

personal sites are trash. i used to have one and then realised it was homoerotic.

EDIT::: i just looked at lhc's page. i got put off when he said it was a blog (blogs are possibly the ultimate in shit, if you own a blog site i dont like you) but its funny as fuck, nice one

Only when looking for something to insult someone with. If you have a personal webpage, you're pretty much opening yourself up to abuse, especially if its hosted at livejournal.

i normally dont look as most of the time theres not much that you really need of thier websites. but i have occasionly seen a gd website in someones sig, cant rember where now tho :)

my page is not very personal, its more GP32 related, the only thing "personal" is my pictures of my collection and my story on the about me link.

Back