(Update) [DooM] 2020 Cacowards Ceremony

That Castelvania WAD is too slow on the Pandora with GZDoom last time I tried (it used many readpixels or somethings equivalents, I shoul dretry with latest libGL version one day).

( If you could include a more recent gzdoom that would be appreciated as well, some recent mods don't seem to be working ;) )

I wouldn't hold your breath; one of those links suggests it absolutely needs the 1993 doom and any later (official) versions won't work. It's therefore unlikely that britual doom will work out of the box, but I guess if this is free to download they can work on it more easily.

Hi all :)

I bought some days ago the $6.66 version of Sigil, featuring music from Buckethead:

MIDI tracks from James Paddock in the free version are equally good though, they remind me of early NIN songs.

Sigil runs fine on Odamex 0.7 (I'll update my port to 0.8 ASAP, I promise...), provided you use the SIGIL_COMPAT.WAD (it replaces the third episode "Inferno" with Sigil, for source ports which can't handle 5 episodes)

While I was at it, I bought myself a pair of t-shirts (you can ask John Romero to sign them at checkout):

https://www.romerogames.ie/shop?category=Shirts

Cheers, Magic Sam

Hi all,

@atari_afternoon: I'm just waiting for @ptitSeb to update his Code::Blocks package with a fixed perl installation and wxWidgets ABI compatibility issues sorted out. When it's done, I promise I'll give Odamex 0.8 (SDL2) a try.

Cheers, Magic Sam

N.B: SIGIL_SHREDS_COMPAT.WAD (with MP3 music from Buckethead) makes Odamex 0.7 crash btw...(hard reset necessary).

Hi all :)

810533627_7_caco2019.jpg

As soon as my Pandora comes back from @EvilDragon 's shop, I PROMISE I'll give Odamex 0.8.x a try.

Cheers, Magic Sam

Last edited:
Whoah... Those are hard levels! I like the tactics though, should have known sooner.

Reactions: rSl
Back