Unofficial Openpandora Community Blog

Gruso said:
Cheers lads. :)

Those videos say "VirtualBoy Advance" but I think they're supposed to say "VisualBoy Advance." Does this make sense to other people?

lulzfish said:
True. Virtual Boy was the god-awful game console. VisualBoy is the Game Boy emulator.
i blame pickle.

Last edited by a moderator:
after that video (which is very nice) its well worth checking out the smartq5 one, craig is a funny guy! also, that new camera seems very nice and vivid with its image quality. the next pandora video should be veeery pretty

Esn said:
Yeah, I think that was a bad idea, to be honest.
Don't think so, Craigix was the first to say he was making it and that it will be ready a few hours later (and had already teased people about it some weeks ago before that). Then it doesn't happen, tough and reflects badly on the whole team/project, but that's his fault for saying it was coming in the first place and not coming back to say why it is delayed compared to his initial post. I think he should start thinking a bit more before posting, after almost a year of this mistake being repeated time and again.

Worst thing is, it's the second time I've done it. :lol: I knew it was a risk, but I took it... yay me for being a person of great faith. Ah well, shit happens.

Craigs latest tweet: "Is there any way to format ext2 in windows?" For the love of god someone help the man! He's in deep!

lulzfish said:
Gruso said:
Craigs latest tweet: "Is there any way to format ext2 in windows?" For the love of god someone help the man! He's in deep!

Wubi, LiveCD, etc...
That isn't strictly speaking Windows now is it.

The best way would be to install Linux as a driver on Windows (yes, it's possible :p) and run it from there; Google for "Install Ubuntu inside Windows" or similar to see how it's done.

Gruso said:
Apparently you can do it with Paragon Partition Manager.

Still think it would be easier to use a LiveCD, wubi, etc. The Ubuntu LiveCD has gparted on it.

Paragon Partition Magic is a beast and has messed up way to many partitions for me to trust it.

Back