Unofficial Openpandora Community Blog

r00tw00t said:
pandorapress hacked?
It may have been, or something else may have gone wrong. Looks like a customized error page but the error its giving is 403 which is the "Forbidden" error. Either someone was messing around with the directory permissions or with the apache config file. Or maybe the server just decided to shit itself as they do from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Code:
OH NO YOU DON'T
You: 80.102.183.66, Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; es-ES; rv:1.9.2.2pre) Gecko/20100207 Ubuntu/9.10 (karmic) Firefox/3.6
What: /, 403
Where: www.pandorapress.net

FFFUUUUUUUUU-

Same there?

I've just exchanged a quick email with Butterman about ideas for the blog gOiNg foRwArD. <- did I just use that phrase? :|

Here are a few ideas I have, I thought I'd re-post them here and see what people thought.

- New category for software releases
- New category for software reviews
- New category for 2nd batch news
- New category along the lines of "breaking new ground", for individual software/hardware projects that push the limits. eg. Carputer, VOIP, VNC / remote control applications, anything "non standard".
- Consolidation of current categories to indicate pre-release. Not sure exactly how to go about that yet (do I put them all into one "development" category, do I maintain some categorisation within that... we'll see)

I'll also give the sidebar menu an overhaul to make the new categories more accessible. And for good measure, a new header graphic to mark a new era.

Also, any suggestions about what you'd like to see linked in the sidebar are welcome. I think dlfemstr's wallpaper archive is a must-add, for example.

Gruso: I would add "Developer Guides/Hacks/Howtos" to the Blog, and I would be very happy if it were a section that I could go to and see weekly updates/investigations/discussions about the PandoraOS from a developers perspective.. a lot of stuff has gone on for PandoraOS that isn't really obvious, and it would be good if there were a "developers section" in the blog for that purpose. For example, I'd quite like to do an article/series on "Using the Pandora itself for Development", and I think it would be a good thing to add to the blog ..

Butterman said:
Gruso said:
gOiNg foRwArD
wat :|
Secret code, obviously. He's saying "ON RAD", which is yet another secret code. Codes within codes, and at the centre lies the truth!

All the 3rd revision case pictures have been removed from MWeston's photobucket. Should I also remove them from the photo album?
Otherwise I could put in a comment on each photo that the final cases wont look like this, so people new to the pandora don't freak out :p

mali said:
Haha, didn't know that :D
Ok, "Batty" is close, though :)
yeah, old thread and lolz here. :D
anyway, I just want to ask the Masters what the %$@# i should do with the pictures since MWeston removed them from his photobucket and now im concerned that he doesn't want anyone to see them and i put way too much effort into the photo album and it stresses me out because i havent slept in awhile and the pandora has consumed me. :p

Oh, I wasn't around at that time so bear with me. Good work, btw :)
I'd just keep the pics. They might be good for a laugh when the MP cases are there.

yeah, probably better for archival purposes :p
ok, back to lurking mode :ph34r:

I'd keep them in, but add comments to them. I considered removing them from the blog when Michael deleted his, but then people would be all zomg censorship and coverup.

Back