(uk) 4gb Sd Card That Work! Yes, It Works!

The_HEAD_85

Still Fresh
Hello People,
I have found a 4GB SD Card that works great with ease. I bought it from the UK company Emartbuy (I know there is an american site!) and they sell a OEM SD Card which I found out is made by Samsung, and is the same manufacturer of the ADATA TURBO SUPER, the rubbish card with all the problems, that didn't work. This one does it come with a free card reader which works with the card and all you have to do is quick format from a RAW file system which can be done in Windows by the standard formatting (Right-click) of drive, etc.
I have no problems, it's speedy and it is the best £63 ($110) I have spent in ages. Great card and a speedy company in delivery. Here is the link:

http://www.emartbuy.co.uk/products.php?prodid=210

If you looking for a decent 4GB SD Card which works better than the ADATA TURBO, blah, blah, blah and you reside in the UK or EBAY. Then get this bad boy and format quick Fat 32 and you’re away. Duke Nukem Atomic and Full Throttle CD's dusted off for use again, Wahoo!

This reads almost like an ad from the 50's or something. :blink: I'm glad that the card worked out for you. but does this thing even have a brand name. The card just says 4.0GB SD, how did you find they were made by samsung? just wondering so I can see if I can find it on ebay.

Shikaku posted on Jul 5 2006 at 10:41 AM said:
Usually most 4GB SD cards are not rubbish. It is usually user error and/or old SD card readers...

Spam?

I've had the A-DATA 4GB card for about one month and I've not had any problem with it at all - it works fine. Maybe you had a faulty A-DATA card or a card reader that just didn't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
oqnet posted on Jul 5 2006 at 01:55 PM said:
This reads almost like an ad from the 50's or something. :blink: I'm glad that the card worked out for you. but does this thing even have a brand name. The card just says 4.0GB SD, how did you find they were made by samsung? just wondering so I can see if I can find it on ebay.

If you go onto Ebay and search for OEM SD Cards you will find a seller called Emartbuy. It is a blue blank card, which is the same as the one I bought, and it says that the manufacturer is Samsung.

The_HEAD_85 posted on Jul 5 2006 at 10:09 AM said:
oqnet posted on Jul 5 2006 at 01:55 PM said:

If you go onto Ebay and search for OEM SD Cards you will find a seller called Emartbuy. It is a blue blank card, which is the same as the one I bought, and it says that the manufacturer is Samsung.

Spam :angry:

Refrenz posted on Jul 5 2006 at 01:04 PM said:
Shikaku posted on Jul 5 2006 at 10:41 AM said:
Usually most 4GB SD cards are not rubbish. It is usually user error and/or old SD card readers...

Spam?

I've had the A-DATA 4GB card for about one month and I've not had any problem with it at all - it works fine. Maybe you had a faulty A-DATA card or a card reader that just didn't like it.

Yeah me too. Mine works like a charm, holds everything I wanted it too and more. So I have no idea of what this guy is talking about, and Secondly, I would buy a name brand card wether it be transcend, adata, or sandisk, just as long as it was a name brand card. I would not buy an OEM BLANK SD CARD that has no label on it, has no manufacturer name on it, simply because I know what kinds of probelms those cards can give. And plus.....I think he overpaid for it as well.

That's my 2 cents.

DSR

Back