UAE4ALL v2 saves +

Cas

I read that UAE4ALL v2 has a save game problem whereupon save game data was corrupt when loaded back and that save states did not work.

Is this true..

Also how do you do a disk swap mid game ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that UAE4ALL v2 has a save game problem whereupon save game data was corrupt when loaded back and that save states did not work.

Is this true..

Yeah theres a save problem alright. to swap disks go back to the emulator menu select button i think. Put disk 2 or whatever in the place of disk one.Return to the game and press x to load the disk.

Is this true..

Yeah theres a save problem alright. to swap disks go back to the emulator menu select button i think. Put disk 2 or whatever in the place of disk one.Return to the game and press x to load the disk.

Thanks for that :)

I'm looking forward to read the detailed biography of ZXDunny, when it is being release. One page - three lines:

Code:
Was born.

Do live.

Will die.

:rolleyes:

So at the moment no game saving of any type can be done ?

That depends.

That's a bit cryptic, it depends on what ?

On how you go about saving your games.

Sorry but I have no crystal ball.

Can I save games yes or no ? If I can could you please let me know the method that works :)

I'm looking forward to read the detailed biography of ZXDunny, when it is being release. One page - three lines:

Code:
Was born.

Do live.

Will die.

:rolleyes:

LOL, its like pulling teeth getting the info :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can save games. Make sure you play games that allow you to save.

D.

D.

Oh come on I know that, what method works, I assume it is just save states, so saving to blank disk is OK then ?

D.

Oh come on I know that, what method works, I assume it is just save states, so saving to blank disk is OK then ?

Yes. Save states are broken, but blank disk saving will be fine. As I say, if you only restrict your gaming to those which allow saving to disk, you'll be fine.

D.

D.

Yes. Save states are broken, but blank disk saving will be fine. As I say, if you only restrict your gaming to those which allow saving to disk, you'll be fine.

D.

Back