Tv Sender Fell For Monkey Island :d

I would love to know what the followup was, with the authorities "talking about the problem". :D

meybe: it is a info for the young retro gamers who played monky island the first time, an have no user manual, in monky island is a safe against copying: you must know fakts from the manual, if you have no manual, you cant play the game to the end, meybe (when you need the recept: go to facebook, write it on a note /notefunktion of the pandora, and use it in the game.. :lol:

Killerspiele: Jetzt mit Rezepten zum Komasaufen! I'm really scared some German politician might see this and take it seriously... :unsure:

Saying that, whose to say that it have not already tried around the time when the game was first out. It's just nowadays it gets publishised easier with different types of media (i.e. internet, mobile phones, TV, etc). But overall, I cannot believe that people would actually go through with making and consuming this lethal cocktail. Scary thought. If any fatalities from this would be blamed on the computer game industry for putting the idea into peoples minds.

"qué sera ESCÚM?"
lol

seriously though, these things should happen more. Maybe then people would realize how much nonsense they are fed through the media.

Back