Release Transdimensional Hellspider

mcobit

Advanced Member
Here is another game from Linley.

I contacted him and he likes that his games are ported to Pandora.

He provided me with a fix for this game, so I could compile it.

From official description:

Can you defeat all of the hellspiders? Find out, in this game based heavily on a combination of Spacewar! and Warning Forever.

The hellspiders evolve based on how you destroy them, so every time you play is different. Just don't destroy the core without destroying any parts first - it gets much stronger that way.

Your little fighter is equipped with several systems to defeat your fearsome enemy: a pair of fast-firing cannons, one of a number of types of special charged weapon, and a shield which offers complete protection for a short time but can only be used when its power cells are sufficiently charged (it activates automatically if you are hit, and prevents your fighter's weapons from functioning). Every three levels you can upgrade your fighter, change its secondary weapon or gain an extra ship.

Only the central part of your fighter is vulnerable, so dodge those bullets well.

hellspider.png

Get it from the repo:

http://repo.openpand...&app=hellspider

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to trying this now. This chap makes some challenging and addictive shooters. Need to look him up and see if he takes donations.

EDIT: WOW, this is Freaking a nice one for the eyes B)

Last edited by a moderator:
@mcobit:

Thank you for all those nice games from Linley.

You have enriched my Pandora and me.

Excellent game! Great Port Mcobit!

Do you happen to know what Linley is up to these days? It has been a while since last original release.

I was in contact woth Linley for this one as it had two bugs that needed to be squashed.

I don't know why he doesn't seem to do games anymore.

I could ask him. Or you can do it yourself. His email should be eas to find.

I was in contact woth Linley for this one as it had two bugs that needed to be squashed.

I don't know why he doesn't seem to do games anymore.

I could ask him. Or you can do it yourself. His email should be eas to find.
Ok I will, I´m a great fan of his works, I think I did contact him long time ago, but it is best to it nowadays since a fan ´calling back´ is always good morale.

Back