Touchscreen Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

x68000

Mega GP Mania
Was just trying out the latest release of Zods PSX4Pandora. After I exited and went back to the standard desktop, i noticed that the calibration on the touchscreen seemed way off.

Basically, if you touch the bottom left hand corner of the screen with the stylus, the arrow sits about an inch higher heading diagonally right, as you move towards the top right hand corner with the stylus the gap eventually decreases and they eventually meet about an inch from the top right hand corner. As you continue to move the stylus, the pointer falls behind and as you sit at the very furthest point, the arrow is now about a 1/4 inch diagonally below.

I tried recalibrating, but it made no difference and have done a few reboots as well. No other changes have been made.

Anyone have some ideas?

x68000 said:
Was just trying out the latest release of Zods PSX4Pandora. After I exited and went back to the standard desktop, i noticed that the calibration on the touchscreen seemed way off.

Basically, if you touch the bottom left hand corner of the screen with the stylus, the arrow sits about an inch higher heading diagonally right, as you move towards the top right hand corner with the stylus the gap eventually decreases and they eventually meet about an inch from the top right hand corner. As you continue to move the stylus, the pointer falls behind and as you sit at the very furthest point, the arrow is now about a 1/4 inch diagonally below.

I tried recalibrating, but it made no difference and have done a few reboots as well. No other changes have been made.

Anyone have some ideas?

This might have happened because of various resolution changes in PSX4ALL.

When you tried calibrating them AFTER using PSX4ALL, the calibration data was based on those wrong values (based on those resolution changes) and therefore the calibration data is now messed up.

Reboot, recalibrate, reboot again and then it should be fixed again.

Last edited:
Thanks ED! Eventually just removed the battery for a few minutes and that worked!

I'll make a post in Zod's thread to let him know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back